The Epic History of Great Britain

_Impreza_

King
I have decided to make a history of how Britain rose from divididness after the Romans to become the biggest empire in the world and then become the major world power it is today despite its size. This is the epic history of Britain which will feature the world 1850-1900 and the United Kingdom scenario. New scenarios will be added here which will all show different situations of British history. EnjoyGuide The British Empire through the exciting age of the Industrial Age. Features Ottomans, Germans, French. Austro Hungarians, Spain, Portugal, USA, Mexico, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, China and the Netherlands.

English Civil War: The World 1650-1700
The civil war wages on, the Parliament forces are fighting the Royalists for control of England and fighting for democratic rule. Parliement has much control of shipping. The man o war is a great ship. Ground forces are matched and it can go either way. If we can beat the Royalists then we have another problem. Europe. Countries such as France are getting very strong and building overseas empire. But we have an advantage. The colony in North America of Newfoundland. All we need to do is constantly supply the area with settlers before empires their grow too big.

This scenario will be updated soon.
Version 1.1
The map is based on marla singers version updated by kittenofchaos.
Updates will come soon.
Suggestions welcomed.
Ok then
Cya then
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/The_World_1650.zip

These are exciting times but also they are dangerous times. News has come of Prussia and its military might as it has fought off the Austrian empire in the East. Now they lay their eyes on the French. Although we hate the French we also cannot help to despair what happens if the might of the Prussian empire conquers the French as for these could be changing times, could the Prussians be the real biggest threat? If Prussia does attack France do we help? Or do we stand by. In the colonies and great cities of the British Empire there is strength and unity but also there is potential trouble, how do we deal with new threats such as Prussia? Also another great empire to the East, The Russian Empire threatens the once mighty and great Ottoman empire. If Russia were to eat this empire up could we lose all of are empire to the east which lay through the suez canal? This is a dangerous time for Britain and millions of people from across its mighty great empire. Can Britain continue to last through this time? We must think, not just the empire is in threat but also Britain itself with ambitious countries threatening us.
So it is that we must look to the old colony of America where its people have now established the USA. Is this not are only hope? Or with are mighty armys and navy can we stand up to this great evil and fend off enemys. Only in these coming years will we therefore be able to tell.

All countries fitted with army,s and Navys at the time. Historical accuracy is good. I admit some parts are not accurate and if you could help me with city names etc that would be a lot of help.

Soon to come,new civs, and leaderheads if people can get them for me then. Also some regiments will be named for historical accuracy , also ship names etc then. Also soon to come are new playable civs.

The Mexican- American war could happen even though its not in time gap. I just thought it was near enough then.

I have yet again updated this, it will run a bit quicker downloading.

Version 4.3 are a few updates, i have added some new cities in Mexico and put Hawaii in etc.

I will update it again soon taking in a few more suggested opinions. Also i will be updating Russian Cities etc and taking in new Canadian Cities from my Honourable freind from Toronto.

Also soon i will be doing civilopedia, i need some leaderhoods and someone to install them. Please someone help. I might do 2 versions, one being with more civs for the people who want to get the ultimate realism and another version being one where i just make it realistic as it is and also add a few more features making it more playable.

Anyways i hope you apreciate the new update. Soon there shall be new colonies and if you guys want i might add the Netherlands in as they had a lot of colonies and were and still are a great nation like all civs i have added and many more that i might add such as Brazil etc.

This scenario is setting a new standard.

This will take a long time to load. But it is worth it.
This scenario will only get more accurate and more realistic.

You can experience the imperialsm of europe and the adventure of the colonies, this scenario lets you enjoy playing the game with plenty of trade options and plenty of reasons to make war. There are lots of potential enemies.

I have updated this. I have named Units after real regiments etc and cavaly after real brigades also ships are named. I have done this a bit to the French and Germans but will continue to work on them. This will give you the chance to battle the French Foreign legions with The Scots guards etc. Or if HMS Warrior really can prove she is the best ship in the world.Make The British Empire proud and play the Imperial Age! Play Version 4.1 then.

I have updated city names and some ship names and a few other things to make it much easier to play. Ok then

New Version 5.0 the last version for this civ until the new civ comes out, depends how quickly i get the new civ. Well this is the ultmiate civ3 scenario. I have taken a great deal of time making drstic changes, which make the game more open and more countries and colonies, plus more realistic. This version i have made a lot of changes, like taking advantage of south america and the interests from Britain in that area. Built up the Caribian more with pirates and more colonies. Western countries with all their money can buy plenty of rubber to advance to world war 1 era. China can now build settlers, making it easy for China to emerge. I have made Britain more dominant but other countries have a much greater chance with more recources available via more colonies etc. well this rules.

New Version 6.1 This Features a new civ, The Dutch who are commercial and Expansion. Also some city names are updated and some other things to make the game more realistic. This is the best version yet, this is brilliant. It will soon be in saved game version.
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/The_World_1850-1900version6.2.zip
Also now there is a saved game version which gets straight onto the game, just put this in the saved game folder and it will quickly get onto the game without waiting for it to come up.
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Victorian-Empire.zip
A new version of the scenario, version 6.3 which has a minimum of 10 turns for tec and is based in months and other changes is now here. This is currently not tested. This is just another version

A new version of the scenario, version 6.3 which has a minimum of 10 turns for tec and is based in months and other changes is now here. This is currently not tested. This is just another version
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/The_World_1850-1900version6.3.zip

Play as the United Kingdom as it finds a place in the modern world. Lead modern Britain as an important player in the world today. Complete with ships, special forces such as the SAS.

Prepare to attack Iraq, consolidate gains made in Afghanistan. Keep the Falklands in British hands. Find a way of fending off North Korea and saving South Korea.

Make the anglophone alliance of the Future: Austrailia, New Zealand, USA, and the UK. Fight terrorism. Make good relations with George Bush.

This map is based on Kitten of Chaos projection of earth updated from Marla Singers Earth. If you need a new version of the map it can be found on the modpacks section. I have done the updated civ3onearth map.

Does the United Kindgdom go for closer links with europe or does it go with the USA. Will Iraq be attacked? Will Osama Bin Laden be caught? Will Saddam Husain find justice? Can the UK help African countries? Can the UK find its way into great prosperity and world class living conditions? Or will the military be expanded along with spending. Will the UK get involved in North Korea? Can the UK fight terrorism?

New Features to come soon: More civs, More Units, More recources, updating units to Elite status including unit names and ship names, new leaderheads to replace ones allready used.

The citys are not all in correct position but will be soon, The source which will help me make this more realistic is www.CIA.gov factbook.

This scenario is the first of its kind to make full use of a complicated word of today and to have more civs.

Version 1 This has new leaderheads with new names which are realistic leader names of the real world, i have made other improvements aswell.
Soon there will be a saved game version so it will not take so long to get into the game then. Maybe with alliances etc in it.
ok then
cya then

Battle World Terrorism
Version1 New names for European Cities which are more accurate.
Version 2 More, units, more realism, more names for units and some important improvements.
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/TheUnitedKingdom2.zip
The new saved game version is here, this means it does not hardly take any time to get the game.
Remember to put this into autosaves.
New saved game version featuring the republican guard for Iraq and other things then. ok then, cya then
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Tony_BlairsUK.zip

More British scenarios will be updated soon. The aim will be to have scenario collections in which you play the first scenario of British history and then go onto the 2nd and so fourth until u get to modern day Britain.

I would like to thank kitten of chaos for the maps, so great and stalin for 1) giving me the idea of making scenarios etc and for helping me, thanks.

The new scenarios will be very god using multi figures

also i will have a spanish armada scenario soon then.

Nope!

well not yet, i am very busy at the moment, but the scenarios will come soon. When i start work they will be out in no time. which is cool

Soon to be included is althertens 1066 scenario.

I have no started work on the new scenario, the world 1650-1750 where you control British Parliement against the English Royalists. Then take on the world with a Britain looking to out do France and the netherlands in empire building.

The civil war scenario is nearly complete, but it seems some other guys wanna do a British scenario aswell now? Jeez

There are alot of unnoticable incorrect things in your senario. Like one thing the country names almost every single one of them are incorect. But the senario is good. you shood take a look at Lonelyplanet.com It will tell you all the corect names of the country's, Prime Minister's, and what there people call them self.
One example is Italy..... The real country name is the Italian Republic. Not Italy. So take a look at that site i listed.

Darn this is old. This is the first ever version of The World 2003. That you are reffering, to. Keep in for the records. World War One Scenario has a bit of work to it. Maybe ...........

Top Bottom