The First (And Probably Last) CFC OT UEBS Tournament!

Dwarf, Persian, US soldier, Soul tyrant, Orc, Roman, Santa, Spartan, Golden knight, giant ogre, t-rex, heavy knight, german soldier, cavalry.

Just a reminder that picks have to be in by 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada) for anyone who wants to participate. So far participants are (defined as those who have posted a full pick list for the first round):

Snerk
Omega124
Vincour

I have no Idea what this all means, so I'll go with the tortoise to win it all. The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong.

Dwarf, Persian, Footman, Penguin, Kangaroo, Roman, Santa, Spartan, Golden knight, Skeleton warrior, T-Rex, Tortoise, German soldier, Cavalry

I have no Idea what this all means, so I'll go with the tortoise to win it all. The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong.

Basically, I will be running battles in a battle simulator/game called Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator. In the game, the player just sets up two armies (type of "soldier" and quantity) and let's them duke it out until one side kills the other. The game has mostly normal soldiers like Roman legions and Spartans, but has some ridiculous "soldiers" like chickens, kangaroos and even inanimate objects like tables and dressers. Look up some videos on YouTube to get an idea of how the battles play out for more detail.

Alright, time for submitting picks for the first round is up! Don't worry if you missed out and want to participate, you can still make picks for the second round once that becomes available. You'll just be playing catch-up in the score count with those who made picks for the first round.

So as of right now I have picks for:

Snerk
Omega124
Vincour
jackelgull
shadowplay
Perfection

I'm off work Wednesday and Thursday so I'll be running the battles and editing the videos for them during that time. Expect the first uploads on Friday the 9th. The videos will be posted in this thread for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
First round picks (Just for fun)
Spoiler :

1. Wild Man
2. Archer
3. Us Soldier
4. Penguin
5. Orc
6. Cyclops
7. Santa
8. Spartan
9. Golden Knight
10. Skeleton Warrior
11. T-Rex
12. Tortoise
13. German Soldier
14. Cavalry

First round picks (Just for fun)
Spoiler :

1. Wild Man
2. Archer
3. Us Soldier
4. Penguin
5. Orc
6. Cyclops
7. Santa
8. Spartan
9. Golden Knight
10. Skeleton Warrior
11. T-Rex
12. Tortoise
13. German Soldier
14. Cavalry

I guess I could still add you in past the deadline on account of the general lack of participants and since I haven't started doing the battles yet.

EDIT: But this is it. Perf is absolutely the last one for the first round. I have lots of free time at work right now so instead finding something productive to do, I'm going to start recording the battles.

Last edited:
I guess I could still add you in past the deadline on account of the general lack of participants and since I haven't started doing the battles yet.
Awesome, I look forward to the meyhem

Uploads of battle videos will still be coming Friday, they are just going to be late Friday due to some technical difficulties during editing.

I got the first seven battle videos ready and I'm uploading them now. I will be linking them in this post as they finish uploading.

Here is the first matchup:

#16 Wild Man vs. #17 Dwarf

#8 Archer vs. #25 Persian

#9 US Soldier vs. #24 Footman

#4 Soul Tyrant vs. #29 Penguin

#13 Orc vs. #20 Kangaroo

Last edited:
God damn it dwarves. You stretched yourself too thin. Dig in, keep the front line small, and rotate in your reserves. Let the wild men stretch their lines thin by trying a flanking maneuver.

Oh, I forgot: I'll also be posting the standings in post #2 of this thread once all the videos are uploaded as well.

Wildmen won because they were able to spread out into a concave and gobble up the Dwarves. Whoever can get the concave almost always wins.

Wildmen won because they were able to spread out into a concave and gobble up the Dwarves. Whoever can get the concave almost always wins.

Which was quite the feat considering the Wild Men had the numerically inferior force.

Which was quite the feat considering the Wild Men had the numerically inferior force.
Oh wow didn't notice that. The Dwarves clump up more, which is why it looked and played out like the opposite.

Oh wow didn't notice that. The Dwarves clump up more, which is why it looked and played out like the opposite.

In this tournament, the higher seed will always have a smaller force to compensate for the fact that (on paper at least) they have superior soldiers. That way the battles are more interesting and allows for potential "upsets" to occur.

New post for videos since apparently you can't have more than five videos in a single post:

#5 Giant Cyclops vs. #28 Roman

#12 Dresser vs. #21 Santa

Last edited:
Top Bottom