The First (And Probably Last) CFC OT UEBS Tournament!

I'll gamble on a few surprising outcomes.

Wild Man
Persian
Soul Tyrant
Giant Cyclops
Table
Giant Ogre
T-rex
Zombie Runner

Everyone check post #3 for the updated bracket and make your picks for the second round. Deadline is 11:59PM EST June 15th.
I'm still going with the tortoise to win it all. I know it seems like they were eliminated in round one. But tortoises traditionally have this way of managing to win even after it seems they're out of it.

I'm still going with the tortoise to win it all. I know it seems like they were eliminated in round one. But tortoises traditionally have this way of managing to win even after it seems they're out of it.

Maybe they come in at the last second during the final match WWE style and steal the victory?

Anyway, first videos for the second round should be up sometime later tonight when I can use the awesome internet at work to upload them really fast.

I actually watched the Tortoise vs Heavy Knight video, to get an idea what this simulator was. Tortoises don't have much offensive firepower. But if you watch the video, you see the knights hacking themselves when they jam up against the tortoises. If those wounds were registered by the simulator, my tortoises might have fared better: got all the knights to kill one another.

I actually watched the Tortoise vs Heavy Knight video, to get an idea what this simulator was. Tortoises don't have much offensive firepower. But if you watch the video, you see the knights hacking themselves when they jam up against the tortoises. If those wounds were registered by the simulator, my tortoises might have fared better: got all the knights to kill one another.

I too watched the entire battle.... as a 54 year old and after reading sommer's and carl's exchange, I just find this very amusing....:goodjob:.....GO TABLES!!!!

Sorry I didn't upload the videos last night like I was planning. Apparently the wifi at work is no longer operational. The wifi Iwas using didn't belong to us, it belonged to another business in our building and that business moved out during my days off. That makes me mad because I could upload videos in about 15 minutes with that wifi. Now I'm going to have to use my home internet which is much slower and may take a few hours to upload videos.

Fun to watch! In small doses.

I may have to do another version of this since they just updated the game and added some scifi units. Haven't checked them out yet though.

My picks (in case this moves forward)

15. Wild Man
16. US Soldier
17. Soul Tyrant
18. Dresser
19. Catapult
20. Golden Knight
21. T-rex
22. German Soldier

My picks (in case this moves forward)

It will. I do have the videos for the first four matches of the second round done, it's just that I haven't had time to upload them since the wifi at work got shut down and things are a bit hectic at home right now.

How can spearman lose to German soliders when they can beat Modern Armour ???? :spear:
I calling it rigged, fake news, make Spearman great again

Why not just have like a DeathMatch Comm ?
Just throw in an entire bracket and see who will emerge victorious

Last edited:
Why not just have like a DeathMatch Comm ?
Just throw in an entire bracket and see who will emerge victorious

That would be fun, but the game only allows a max of eight armies at a time.

Yeah I like this cup style.

I may have finally solved my wifi problems at work so the long-delayed second round videos should be coming as long as I can get some decent upload speeds.

EDIT: Upload speeds are a little slower than I'd like, but still workable. It just means I'll only be able to upload one video a day. So here's the first video for round 2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom