The First (And Probably Last) CFC OT UEBS Tournament!

I'm really disappointed in Santa right now. I thought he'd be a lot more badass.

Maybe it's because we are doing this in June instead of December. He needs that Christmas magic.

Here comes the second half of round one:

#15 Spartan vs. #19 Table

#7 Golden Knight vs. #26 Zombie (The zombies turning invisible was just a graphical glitch, the battle and its results were otherwise normal)

#10 Giant Ogre vs. #23 Skeleton Warrior

#3 T-Rex vs. #30 Chicken

#14 Heavy Knight vs. #19 Tortoise

And the last two of round one:

#6 German Soldier vs. #27 Spearman

#11 Cavalry vs. #22 Runner Zombie

That's it for the first round. I'll update the standings and tomorrow I'll have the updated bracket for round two picks.

Cancelling the rest of the tournament. It may sound selfish, but since uploading these (quite frankly, crap) videos I've started losing subscribers to my channel. Prior to this, it's been almost three months since making a video and I didn't lose a single subscriber during that time.

You need some commetary to make the frankly pretty boring game interesting
I knew it would get old very fast, the game is pretty simplistic just having soldiers shoot straight through each other, I guess that how they were able to make the engine run thousands of NPCs

"General Coma Gaming"

I wish you success with your channel, but find myself wondering why you named it after a persistent vegetative state?

"General Coma Gaming"

I wish you success with your channel, but find myself wondering why you named it after a persistent vegetative state?

General Coma is apparently what my name would be if I existed in the world of Mad Max. I wanted to find a suitable post-apocalyptic name for my Fallout characters so I used this simple Mad Max name generator for it and I ended up liking the name enough to make it my channel name as well.

And here I was thinking the tournament was for our entertainment.

Yeah, I guess I kinda panicked once I saw my subscriber count going down. I guess I could finish it though now that I've had some time to think it over. You're in the lead right now by the way.

You need some commetary to make the frankly pretty boring game interesting

I was thinking of doing commentary (even had some pretty good play-by-play in mind while watching the videos), but I can only record while at home and that just isn't a good environment for recording anything more than just gameplay footage right now. Plus, for some reason this game in particular is not very friendly to editing (or at least not friendly to the software I'm using). Those videos I uploaded so far were just the raw footage as every time I tried any kind of editing, the video would get...wonky.

Cancelling the rest of the tournament. It may sound selfish, but since uploading these (quite frankly, crap) videos I've started losing subscribers to my channel. Prior to this, it's been almost three months since making a video and I didn't lose a single subscriber during that time.

You could always unlist the videos when you upload them, but considering the lack of any attention it got here, I'd say not worth the effort.

Still, thanks for attempting to do this. Was decently OK when it lasted.

I'm sure you could just run through the battles and forego the upload... I'd be willing to take your word for it regarding the outcomes. :dunno:

man i was all excited to jump in the next round now that i understand what this is

man i was all excited to jump in the next round now that i understand what this is

You still can. I'm going to finish this up. I'll just have to make sure the videos I do after this are extra good to get those subscribers back.

Everyone check post #3 for the updated bracket and make your picks for the second round. Deadline is 11:59PM EST June 15th.

Huntress
US Soldier
Soul Tyrant
Giant Cyclops
Table
Golden Knight
T-Rex
German Soldier

Here is the updated bracket for the second round:

Huntress
US Soldier
Soul Tyrant