The Fortitude Party

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
The Fortitude Party

The Fortitude Party consider the world to be a grim, harsh and dangerous place, with everything from wild animals and barbarians, to malevolent neighbors insisting on us giving away concessions and land. The Fortitude Party believes that in such an environment, we need a strong army, a strong navy and we should hone our warmachine to be the best, developed through a nurturing experience program. Our nation should have the best and elite forces in the world, with a balanced force to be reckoned with on all continents, islands and oceans. Military supremacy at every single crossroad, should be our goal. The Fortitude Party is also vehemently opposed to "political correctness", and will conduct historically accurate atrocities to our neighbors till the day democracy as a science is invented.

Initially, the party should only have seven members, to form a founding committee for our program, then open it to other members as well in the second election. The Fortitude Party believes that its core program should be enough to convince the electorate on the inherent value of the party.

Positions are:

Protogator (lead counsel)
Xenogator (foreign affairs secretary)
Divinigator (religious affairs secretary)
Lexigator (Legal affairs secretary)
Martigator (Military affairs secretary)
Capitaligator (Economic affairs secretary)
Victorigator (Victory conditions secretary)

Protogator: Provolution

As you might have already become aware of I'm a bit suspicious about your point of view about parties ( here ), so I won't become a member. But I bump this thread for you (different opinions rule!!)! Am I nice, or what?!? ;) :D :bump:

Top Bottom