The Free Republic of Regentia

RegentMan

Deity

Spoiler Prologue :
Upon hearing of CivGeneral's recent shallow surrendering words, one of the lowly cronies in the Executive Army jumped into his automobile and left for Regentham. He proceeded to the capitol building inside Sun Tzu's Art of War. There he met the Consul of Resource and Technology Policy of Fanatannia, RegentMan. "My Leader, we have it," said the man to RegentMan. He handed over a tape recording of CivGeneral's recent sellout. "Perfect," said RegentMan. "You have done well. You will be remembered and compensated in time." "Thank you my Leader!" he said, and left as promptly as he entered.

RegentMan sat in his chair and got to work. He telephoned the mayors of the neighboring cities of Sebadoh, Blather, Spichester, and Kingdom Hearts. "Yes. That's right. It's the time that we've all been waiting for. Directive RM18 is in action. Announce your secession from Fanatannia at once." And with that, the die was cast.

The Free Republic of Regentia composes of five former Fanatannian cities: Regentham (the capital), Sebadoh, Blather, Spichester, and Kingdom Hearts. The Ruler of Regentia is Leader RegentMan. Regentia currently doesn't have a constitution, but one is planned to be ratified in the future and until that time, Regentia is using the following system:

A. Each city (except the capital city) incorporated in the Free Republic of Fanatannia shall have two senators, both of whom has exactly one vote in the senate.

B. The Leader shall have ten votes in the senate.

C. The senate will make all decisions regarding the running of this republic.

Here is a map of Regentia. Know that the Leader will do everything in his power to defend all Regentian land, and that he will never surrender nor appease (unlike some Fanatannian "leaders").

The Regentian Grand Army (RGA) wants you! You can defend your homeland from a possible Fanatannian invasion. More information will be posted later. Right now we are asking Fanatannia to let us go on our own. Fate has pushed us to this day; there's no way to change fate.

Removed XCL

Freedom is a blessed thing, and after the death of the rebel leader, and the collapes of his rebel armys, peace will rain through the empire. Self ditermination is fundamental to the democracy we love, The chancellor has no problems and as soon as the president regain his mind i am sure he will have none either. Peace be apon you freind. our surprior military has no ambition to burn your citys, and as we have recently been declared "dominant" over the earth, it would be foolish for you to take offensive step towards us.

The Leader doubts that you will continue to be called "dominant" over the Earth. But he is glad that you will let Regentia part, as it would be such a shame to spill so much Fanatannian blood over trying to change fate. The true colors of the "Chancellor" have been revealed.

OCC - Wouldn't losing these tiles put you back under the domiation limit? :mischief:

you are merely a renegade province and still legally apart of the fantaanian democracy. but for now we dont want to force you back under our direct rule

Nobody said:
you are merely a renegade province and still legally apart of the fantaanian democracy.
I'm sorry, but Directive RM18 has made us a completely independent country. I'm sure our AI friends to the north will agree.

There is no trade going on between Fantannia and the Northern alliance.

Double Stack said:
There is no trade going on between Fantannia and the Northern alliance.
Northern Alliance? Please dont tell me youre in Afganistan ATM ;) :joke:

Top Bottom