The future of Fall from Heaven

That.

Would.

Be.

AWESOME!!!
M&B was (is) fun, but it lacks too much story- and gameplay-wise for an RPG. It would be a disaster if Kael undertakes the ambitious goal of making a good RPG out of the whole FfH affair (imagine Baldur's Gate, Oblivion, and M&B merged into one hot kebab of yum), but fall short because the scope is too big.

Well, its possible that there could be some cooperation with either Firaxis OR Stardock ... so if that is the case then the scope might be more easily met. We will see.

You should be able to play in all the ages: Ages of Dragons, Magic, Ice, and Rebirth. I've always wanted to do that.

Special request open ?
make it so that a multiplayer game save file can be retaken as a PBEM, a pit boss, a hotseat, and the other way around.
And when two configs are incompatible, identify what makes them incompatible.

Please don't have any content locked in the realm of MP for those of us who can't or don't want to play MP.

I wonder what the artwork will be like for this. A lot of the stuff being used now is from other games, and so is not commercially usable. I hope Kael is able to maintain the same flavour from before.

Blade117: Please don't have any content locked in the realm of MP for those of us who can't or don't want to play MP.

I fully agree with you!!

A stand-alone game is great news. It made me happy.

So I'm joining the chorus of "I'll buy it when it comes!".

Awesome.

Sometime soon please get an email list where I can sign up to hear announcements. I don't check here that often (months usually go by) but I really want to keep up on the status of this! =)

Top Bottom