The future of Fall from Heaven

probably because it's one of the largest social networks and allows for relativity easy mass communication. Though I completely understand not joining it took my friends around three years to get me on.

not being on facebook does not make one cooler. you can simply ignore it and only use it when actually useful. which is rare, so it's ok :lol:

Oh god, facebook? I am another person that avoids that site like a plague.

Hey Kael, get a twitter account! :lol:

The trouble with facebook is having everybody know your spending plenty of time on a time consuming gamee like Civ. including your boss and potential bosses.

Or you need to have a ccount especially for game, but I already don't want to spend time there, so adding more activity..

The trouble with facebook is having everybody know your spending plenty of time on a time consuming gamee like Civ. including your boss and potential bosses.

Or you need to have a ccount especially for game, but I already don't want to spend time there, so adding more activity..

Or you could just use Facebook's filter system. :rolleyes:

I too shall newer allow my self to enter the horrible slum that is facebook.
So, unless someone who has entered that hellhole wishes to post the info here I guess we are ruined.

Heh, guess that's not a problem for me... My friends already know I do this, and seeing as I'm going to school for it so I can work with a game company, I'd be fine with potential bosses knowing as well. :lol:

I'm on facebook but I'd rather not advertise the fact that I play this game :lol:.

Anyway, Facebook is not my thing, I'll not go there.
That's not the subject.

Did I mention I find it awesome that FFH is about to become a standalone game ?
I can't prevent myself from drooling on my keyboard, even though I'm at my workplace, and from the outside I look like a serious manager with a neat tie.

Ok the news are great..except the facebook thing as I have a opinon about facebook shortly put:"NEVAAAAAAAR" I'm missing out on infos but I'll still not join Facebook!!!

Ok the news are great..except the facebook thing as I have a opinon about facebook shortly put:"NEVAAAAAAAR" I'm missing out on infos but I'll still not join Facebook!!!

me too

Damn you Kael, damn you for offering a secondary, complementary source for news; a source that is widespread, easily accessible and ubiquitous.

I'd rather put a sack of puppies through a juicer then use facebook!

Damn you Kael, damn you for offering a secondary, complementary source for news; a source that is widespread, easily accessible and ubiquitous.

I'd rather put a sack of puppies through a juicer then use facebook!

Yes, but who hasn't wanted to put a sack of puppies through a juicer? It's relaxing! Great way to pass time!

Top Bottom