The future of Fall from Heaven

Just realized, we've all been reading this wrong.

The message is written in Morse code.....Morse code comes from the 1800's....Steam Engines got much more powerful in the 1800's...Villains generally seek power....It's a game where we play as villains!

:)

You didn't go far enough. Villains in the 1800's had twirly mustaches, therefore mustaches are the source of a villain's power.

FfH3 is a Dark Fantasy Steampunk Mustache Simulator! Handlebar FTW!

You didn't go far enough. Villains in the 1800's had twirly mustaches, therefore mustaches are the source of a villain's power.

FfH3 is a Dark Fantasy Steampunk Mustache Simulator! Handlebar FTW!

Also with those bikes that have giant front wheels but tiny back wheels!

C'mon Kyle, chuck us a bone here....

...Just some concept art
...Or a screen shot.

Is that sooo much to ask?

Also with those bikes that have giant front wheels but tiny back wheels!

Ironically, a friend of mine named Kyle recently changed his name on Facebook to Kale.

I wonder, are we talking moths or years for such a project? If months, are they concerned about lining up head to head with CIV V?

If they were to line up, they'd probably be in business together, otherwise, maybe just to release when people haev Civ (and thus FFHII) on the brain.
That's sorta the logic to my above post.

Kael's project will be the first expansion pack for CivV :goodjob:

You heard it here first. :)

Ahhh it would shed some light on the famous Kael's message:
. --. --- / -.-. .- -. / -. --- -. / -.. .. -.-. --- / ...- --- ... / -- .- --. .. ...

I think that now I understand it thoroughly :mischief:

Top Bottom