The Hawk-Dove Party--- see if you're interested

5star_US

Chieftain
I would like to create a party for people with the following views:

(Our manifesto)
1. Our society be a free one. One of Free speech, a free market, one of universal suffrage, free religion etc. We shall in noways control any aspects of our society.

2. Try to maintain positive and prosperous relationships with our neighbors, leading to a greater and more peaceful world.

3. We shall maintain a peace-through-strength system. This means that we will build up a mighty army so that opposing nations may think twice about doing anything unnessecary towards us. Also if a threat is immenent, the party's view is to allow preeminate strikes on a foreign nation for the safety and well-being of our nation.

These are the three basic positions of our party. If you would like questions, make suggestions, or would like to join, please post below.

Thanks!:goodjob:

Congrats on starting a new party. I will not join for 2 rasons, the first is that the manifesto is against my oppinons on a succesful game of civ and on how the demogame politics should work, and the second is that I am loyal to my own Political party called "The Party" which is virtually the direct opposite.

Good Luck and I hope that you will reach the level of the IIP someday.

thanks guys. hey could you guys send messages to people about joining that would be appreciated. Thanks again!

5star

Would we like to create special positions for our party?

I would be president first off since I created the party. So the v.p. candidates are Alphawolf and Stilgar. When we increase members, think of more positions we can give.

Keep the suggestions, comments, members coming!

Thanks!

Just a reminder to join or recruit new members of the Hawk-Dove Party!

I declare Oagersnap Vice President of the Hawk-Dove party!

As president I would always like to have your suggestions!

O oargersnap, as V.P. I would like it if you could help recruit new members.:goodjob:

Thank you! I will add the propaganda to my signature immediately! :D Maybe you should do so too, mr. President?

EDIT: If you have anything about the party to tell me, 5_star, PM me!

sure thing mr. Vice President!!

current members:
Alphawolf
Stilgar08
5star_US--president
oagersnap--vice president

I'm thinking of certain positions like maybe a secretary, or a campaign manager. Anyways keep the suggestions coming, and keep on recruiting!

5star_US, president of the Hawk-Dove party

I will join the Hawk-Dove party! I believe in your ideas and would like to be in with people who know what they are doing (as I have never done a Demogame before). I will be a minion . . . no leadership position required. However, if you really need someone I will fill the role.

Long live the Hawk-Dove Party!!

Nice party but im not going to join.i disagree with point three, sounds like the build up of World War one really, also to maintain a large army and then not use it would detract resources from the economy.

Bantste, as president of the Hawk-Dove party, It would be my honor if you would be the Campaign/Propoganda (not in a bad way!:) ) Secretary. In this seat you would hold the responsibility of helping recruit new members and letting people know about the Hawk-Dove party.

Current members:
Stilgar_08
Alphawolf
5star_US--Party President
oagersnap--Party Vice-President
bantste-- Campaign-Recruitment Secretary.

Thank you for the new post. As you see, I already created a nice signature to help spread the word. Ill do my best!

oooh catchy!!!! I like it!!:goodjob:

I would like to send out a congratulations to Alphawolf for his election to the Presidency. Although he also leads our sister party, the IIP, I'm sure he will represent the views of our party well. CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's to Alphawolf!:king:

I'm attracted by the concept of peace through superior firepower. :D But I'm not so happy about the idea of free religion. Religion has led to so much war and suffering throughout history that I believe that all that firepower should be used to promote the concept of no religion. We'd have big guns so why would we need any god on our side? :crazyeye:

Top Bottom