The Hunter Biden Thread

He just entered a plea agreement for not paying $2 million? in taxes and lying on a federal form in order to get a gun.
He paid them, just late. People don't typically go to jail for being late on their taxes. On the gun charge, he didn't disclose that he had an addiction on his application. If any of us faced those same charges we'd get a fine & not be a news story. I really doubt any "normal" person would even get so much as a fine on the gun charge, & I find it amusing that Republicans (not you, but in general) are all like "crack down on easy-to-get guns!!!".

IIRC the very first bill passed by Trump's congress was one that made it easier for the mentally ill to buy guns.

his Daddy bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma
that is simply untrue. Numerous European and western countries were outraged that the prosecutor himself was corrupt. Biden was merely the point man. No bribes were given. Btw, the move was supported by Congress. Try to do actual research, not on right-wing sites that ooze fabrication or RT.

And if you bother to recall, Joe Biden released his tax returns and other financial information. You're claiming that Trump's campaign didn't go over those documents with a fine toothed comb? Did the RNC just decide to take a Democratic presidential campaign at his word? Fox News? By the way, why didn't Trump's DOJ prosecute Hillary Clinton (remember Lock Her Up!) and Joe Biden (Giuliani's 2018 second hand allegation about $5 million)? Trump's running dog lackeys have barking feverishly about the Biden DOJ not going after Clinton and Biden. So why didn't Barr "lock them up"?

Also, Benedict Trump NEVER released a single page of his tax returns and despite promises never released his finances. We do know the number of lawsuits involving Trump exceeded 2,000 before he took office. He has been found liable for sexual assault and is currently facing more than 70 criminal charges in state and federal courts with more to come (Georgia and the Jan. 6 attempted coup).

This nothing more than deflection.It's really tiresome. Meanwhile the Trump majority in the House hasn't done a thing about:
Inflation
Funding veteran care
Cutting the deficit
Fixing the border " crisis"
Rebuilding the military
But by golly, they sure do like to investigate Democrats, BLM, LGBTQ+, and, of course, the biggest threat to human existence -- drag shows.

I look forward to the media going to sleep for 4 years and another scandal-free administration

The White House was evacuated on Sunday due to a white powder.

It was cocaine. :sleep:

:sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
Looks like we may never know who brought the cocaine into the White House on Sunday.

Law enforcement officials confirmed on Wednesday that cocaine was found at the White House over the weekend.

But one official familiar with the investigation cautioned that the source of the drug was unlikely to be determined given that it was discovered in a highly trafficked area of the West Wing.

The small amount of cocaine was found in a cubby area for storing electronics within the West Exec basement entryway into the West Wing, where many people have authorized access, including staff or visitors coming in for West Wing tours.

White House needs better security!

So that explains where Sleepy Joe found all that energy!

Hunter!

Hey, he's not old and demented, it's just a stutter!
As someone who does have a stutter (particularly around hard C/K and P sounds), a lot of Biden's apparent word salad sentences come across as him trying to avoid a problem sound by swapping in other words or veering in other directions. I do the same thing at times.
Throw in Biden's long known tendency to be a rambling / folksy speaker, and the odd word salad sentences are a nothingburger.
People want to poke fun at it? Fine; we all did that with Dubya's Bush-isms and Obama's 12-month pregnant pauses.

Yeah, Trump said putting together legislation for issues like infrastructure was " hard." Biden passed a huge infrastructure bill 14 months into his term. Yet MAGA thinks Trump is the genius...

Biden passed a huge infrastructure bill 14 months into his term.
sometimes doing nothing is preferable to exacerbating an overspending problem.

depressingly, i could put the above sentence in a forum that leans left or right and they'd both (correctly) assume it's true for the other party.

Sir Humphry, is that you?

sometimes doing nothing is preferable to exacerbating an overspending problem.

depressingly, i could put the above sentence in a forum that leans left or right and they'd both (correctly) assume it's true for the other party.
And sometimes, finally addressing a major issue after decades of neglect is preferable to watching bridges collapse. It would have cost less if Clinton or Bush had addressed the problem, but that's politics for you.

The last I heard, more than a third of all bridges, regardless of size, were considered dangerously in need of repair or replacement, not to mention millions of rural folks having no access to the internet, almost half of US major airports were serious out of date, and the nation's power grid was having issues with rising demand for electricity as well as being vulnerable to hacking. The government is late to final!y addressing these issues but better late than never.

There is no left-wing party in the US, so this is something of a strawman, tbh.

Nevermind the "better things aren't possible" motto. How interesting it is you invoke this now, and not at any point prior to Biden becoming POTUS. Hmm.

Meanwhile, the economics understanders can understand that the problem is the federal doesn't spend enough.

Top Bottom