1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Prophecy IOT

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Lighthearter, Dec 8, 2010.

1. ilduce349

ilduce349 (Financial, Philo)

but thats if they exist, its all or nothing, while for the others they are guaranteed.

2. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

Wait, I still want in! Give me one second!

3. Duke Blackstone

The Craetoriate
    A Religious Democracy

Spoiler :

Capitol: Mount Okholt

Religion: The majority of our citizens follow the teachings of Cennet the Moon, and he is our Sponsor. Worship is free, and temples to the Dieties Chor'ric, Ripfang, Shorzun and Alhandra are often seen. In our Goblin populations, both Progenitrist deities are worshiped.

Leader: The Great Dragon Dar'h Akboh'rd, a wise and charismatic mage. As the leader of a republic, he is defenseless to attacks and assination. However, none have bothered, as he will be replaced every 5 years anyway. He is merely mortal, and common born to the Craetoriate.

His vice president is the Goblin Heavernr Winthorst, a worshiper of the Progenitor, and a renounded wise genious mage. He will step in in event of an assignation, and he nearly won the elections this spring, even though great dragons make up more than half the population. He is also commonborn and mortal, but he has Tourettes.

Both officials are wizards.​

4. Lighthearter

Lighthearter President of the United States

Primary deity? Oh and if people don't specify their capital, I'll do it for them:)

-L

5. ilduce349

The largest elf city in my claims is my capital...

6. Celticfury

Celticfury King

Can we have multiple leaders?

7. Lighthearter

No, you can't have multiple leaders. You can make a new one a few turns after your old one dies if they do, but you can't have multiple ones.

-L

8. Duke Blackstone

Yep. Im just recognizing the succession of our leaders and illustrating the degree multi-species cooperation. (dang that was a good line). Cennet is our primary.

9. Lighthearter

Update One

Opening Heroes:

Craetoria: Harkaren, the Clemen
    The massive ruby dragon raised his head, smoke leaking from between his laws as he exhaled. Obviously he had been asleep when Krestt threw the doors open. But his golden eyes glowed with an energy and passion that was almost terrifying. The leader of the dragonclan Clemen stood, stretching his wings fifty feet to either side, his head rising almost a hundred off the floor.
    Harkaren is wise and strong, a fighter who served in the Shadowblade Crisis. He is leader of the clan Clemen, as was his father before him. In-game:
    +2 Morale to any battle he is dispatched to, -1 Unrest if primary deity is Cennet.

Republic of the Goblin Peninsula: Koton goblin-king
    Koton was short, even for a goblin, standing only four feet tall. His eyes were a brownish-gold, his skin a sickly green. At his side rested his omnipresent sword, a handle made of ivory and a blade of fine steel.
    Koton is an intelliget and moral ruler of Kepholon, the Goblin Kingdom. He has led it through the Mage's War and the Shadowblade Crisis well enough, and is highly popular with his people. In-game: +2 Morale to any battle he is dispatched to, -1 Unrest among Goblins.

Militant Federation of Tropiko Dasos: Steelscale
    The steel-colored Lesser Dragon wove through the skies, his long body trailing behind him. His angular mouth seemed to grin as he landed before Agente, his wings folding into his body. His eyes were a bright green, almost mesmerizingly so. With a snort he turned his head and blew a breath of green fire onto one of the burning trees, extinguishing the flames with his arcana and starting the heal the plant.
    Steelscale is the only Lesser Dragon male to truly be a warrior in his own right, having personally been training by Cel'aksh. For all his power, he is something of a nature spirit, seeking to protect the ecology of the South, as well as aid the foes of darkness. In-game: +1 Morale to any battle he is dispatched to, -1 Unrest among Lesser Dragons, -1 Unrest if Primary Deity is Cel'aksh.

Alliance of Eastern Elves: Crown Prince Cedric of Ethara
    Cedric was shorter then his younger brother, only a little over six feet. His features were sharper, tougher, and he was more muscular. He was not a mage like Asona, but the bow slung casually on his back and the rapier in his belt argued that even the firstborn of the elf-queen was not to be trifled with.
    Cedric is the Crown Prince of the only elven nation on the planet, Ethara. Like all elves, he treats the Progenitor as his patron, always watching him. However, when he fought in the Shadowblade crises he lost his left middle finger in combat, a powerful indicator that he was not meant to face Ethara's enemies on the field. In-game: +10% Arcane Research, -1 Unrest among elves, -1 Unrest if the Progenitor is your primary deity.

The Western Throne: Ishhrggen
    The green-scaled snakeman whipped his twin swords around one last time, eviscerating the last human slaver, then froze in a guard stance. With no more foes in sight, he calmly rammed the shining steel weapons into the dirt and turned his pure yellow, vertical-pupiled eyes onto Laiin. He hissed something that reminded her of an angry rattlesnake, then leaned forward into a bow.
    Ishhrggen is descended from a long line of political dissidents in Zelkonia. He has had some affiliation with the League of Zarachka, the official opposition, but chose to forward his clan by serving in the away teams sent to the Continent to protect the slave trade. It was there that he made his fateful choices to follow his own morals and not those of the Warlord. In-game: +1 Morale to any battle he is dispatched to, +50% chance of surviving Assassination.

The Foundation to the Foundation: Laiin II, the Lady Asmeelta
    Laiin stood stock-still, waiting for her opponent to make the first move. Her coppery brown eyes never strayed even as she subtly shifted from side to side, her locks of ruby-red hair firmly contained in a bun at the back of her head.
    Laiin is the twin sister of Mitenov, Crown Prince of Jinon. She is very well trained in combat and magic, and her continuing struggle to escape the persona of the "Lady Asmeelta" - the King's Assassin - is one of the major points of the book. In-game: +50% chance of success at assassination, +50% chance of surviving Assassination.

You may now perform expanded diplomacy as well as claims!

-L

10. Celticfury

Celticfury King

To the honorable Dar'h Akboh'rd, leader of the Craetoriate;

I would like to extend an offer of friendship and cooperation to your nation. The world is a treacherous place, especially with such groups as the Grand Masterist Alliance. We must stand strong against any threat that might arise.

-Consul-General Orion

OOC: LH, should I include a description of my nation?

11. Lighthearter

I'm not going to rule that you have to roleplay, but there are potential rewards - like new Heroes and divine favor - that you could get from doing so.

Oh yes - I'm going to rule that you are required to invite the GM(me) to any social groups related to this game. I have to know what's going on. This means ALL social groups related to this game. ALL.

-L

12. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

Western Throne expands west to retake the rest of our people's island.

13. Celticfury

Celticfury King

Well, I'm going to role play either way.

The Militant Federation of Tropiko Dasos

After the events of the Mage War and the Shadowblade Crisis, the nation of Tolgenii dissolved into lawlessness. After many years of anarchy, a leader emerged from a coastal city state. Orion Belisarius Kompinadoros quickly united the war torn region into a federation of states through the force of his personality and the force of his army. Orion seeks to unite the chaotic world by any means necessary, whether they be through diplomacy or, if need be, by war. This does not mean that he enjoy's bloodshed, however. Orion is also known for his general disdain of nobility and the magic arts (but not the priesthood), and considers himself a champion of the common man.

(OOC: Claims in dark orange.)

14. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

LH i just realized i mispelled my nation's name. Can i correct it? Its supposed to be The Foundation of the Federation..... Anyway, without further ado:

The Foundation of the Federation is the name that certain insiders have given the Jinon Empire. This is due to the fact that it is essentially a puppet of the advance elements of the Federation. Select agents including General Haulsee's nephew Mike Haulsee were sent to Haven to gather information, and they ended up infiltrating the Jinon Empire in order to this. At the time, the Jinon Empire was a wreck due to corruption, and the lack of divine aid forcing them to turn away from their traditional dieties. Mike Haulsee soon took command after several shrewd political moves and assassainations, and reformed the decadent system. He is considered a hero by the common peoples of the land, and has been given the great gift of magic from the gods, transforming him from an earthling into a powerful Mage. He has recently taken an interest into a woman named Lady Asmeelta.

Claims in the attachment. I use 5$ to attract another hero, and i put 2$ into arcane research.

Still awaiting that PM LH.

Attached Files:

15. Lighthearter

Sure you can correct it! And wait . . . what kind of "interest" are we talking about here . . . :eek:

And someone remembers the older manuscripts! Good for you! It won't save you . . .:p

-L

16. Celticfury

Celticfury King

Oh yeah, I'd also like to put my $7 into material research.

17. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

The Western Throne puts $3 in Arcane and 2 in Material. :lol:

18. ilduce349

Question about spending. With my Well connected bonus, if I invest $1 into hero's will I get 1.25 or just 1?

19. Lighthearter

You'll get 1, but every $4 you add another $1.:D

-L

20. Duke Blackstone

To the Fair Consul, Orion;

War is coming, I can feel it in these old bones. The world shall soon repeat its plunge into chaos, and We will do our best to prevent this. I acknowledge and accept your gracious offer of friendship, but I offer a warning.

The Masterist Alliance is strong, but rational. They will not indulge in evil for evils sake, and my highest hope is that they shall use their tremendous influence to hold off the incoming Armageddon.

My Lord and Master Cennet has tasked me to hold this world together for as long as we can, and the Craetorian government agrees with my stance, and empowers me to speak as the voice of the state.

Even now our priests inside the Temple at Mount Okholt perform rituals for guidance. The moon is full, and Cennets power waxes. Pray the wisdom He bestows upon us shall be enough..

In greatest sincerity,

Harkaren
    Leader of the clan Clemen
    Voice of the People of Creatoria
    Secretary of Of International Affairs