1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Prophecy IOT

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Lighthearter, Dec 8, 2010.

1. ilduce349

ilduce349 (Financial, Philo)

What about 2? Because rounded 2.5=3...

I'm trying to use my bonuses to maximize the effiency of my tech.

2. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

"Lord West. Your math skills are rusty."

"How so?"

"Sigh. Nevermind. Let me do the research spending for you."

OOC: Put $4 in Arcane and $3 in Material.

3. Lighthearter

Lighthearter President of the United States

Hmm. I'll say that 1.25 = 1, 2.5 = 2, 3.75 = 4 and then 5 = 5:p

Oh - the full moon huh? Hmmm. I suppose I can add The Gathering in already!

-L

4. ilduce349

So, say I research 2 the first round (therefore 3)
    and 2 the second round (also 3)
    would I get 6 or 5?

5. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

Summery: The Democracy of Craetoria annexed four new states near the Dragovat Pass in accordance with its constitutional powers to do so. Several more provinces have petitioned statehood, and will be admitted in the near future. 5 gold was spent recruiting a hero, and 2 was placed in the magical branch, tech one.

6. Lighthearter

No. Read the above. 2 = 2. 3 = 4 though.

-L

7. ilduce349

Why the hell would you round down?
    I spend 3 into Material (times 1.35 for traits=4.05)
    and 4 into hero (time 1.25 for traits=5)

Claim 5 elf territory's
    I would roleplay, but I have alot of homework due (partically 3 essays due next week that I have yet to start, 1 due tomorrow)

8. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

He rounded down because HE IS THE GM. ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THE GM HAS CONTROL OVER.

The foundation for the federation asks the Craetoria if they would be interested in a 3 way allaince with Orion and myself to counter the influence of the masterist alliance,

I also ask all countries to respect the Foundation's claims on all of the former Jinon Empire.

9. Celticfury

Celticfury King

Outside of the Federal Assembly building, around mid afternoon:

"Greetings, my fellow countrymen. I come before you today with an issue of great importance. As many of you are no doubt aware, the Federation has begun to expand settlements into the former Aerilian Republic. In doing so, our borders have recently encompassed an important landmark known simply as 'The Mountain'. This site happens to be he holy site of the god Cel'aksh, and is revered by the Lesser Dragons of the south.

"After much discussion with the governors of the states and with the Federal Assembly, it has been decided that it is in the best interest of the Federation that this site remain sacrosanct and untarnished. Therefore, effective immediately, all settlements on the Mountain and within one and a half miles of the Mountain's base are considered illegal and will be removed from the area. Anyone currently living within the area will be compensated fully for their troubles and relocated to a suitable area. Likewise, it is now illegal for anyone other that the Lesser Dragons to set foot within the designated area.

"On a similar note, the Foundation of the Federation has recently called for the nations of Haven to refrain from expanding into the former nation of Jinon, which it has claimed as their own. The Militant Federation acknowledges this claim, and will not sponsor any settlement expeditions to Jinon. In addition, the Federal Assembly has ruled that any private expansion into the area is now illegal, and will be punishable by law.

"I thank you for your time, and bid you good day."

Edit: OOC: LH, could you move my capital to the coast please? It will still be in the same province, but I would like it there for role play reasons.

10. Lighthearter

Event:
    In Craetoria, a soldier has wandered over the border with the Foundation of the Federation and fallen in love with one of their high-ranking officers from the initial landing. Now the two are planning marriage. What do the leaders of these nations have to say about this event, considering that the nations are of different religious beliefs?

-L

11. ilduce349

which are the two nations in question?

12. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

I see no problem as the official diety of this nation is the progenitor is it not? Or have i misread the report one of my advisors sent me?

The only problem i could see is that classified information could now become a problem to both sides. A solution to this is a closer friendship, if their leader will accept it.

13. Celticfury

Celticfury King

The front page has you listed as a Masterist.

Edit: Nevermind, misread the post.

14. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

I AM a Masterist. Oh LH will know what I am implying here. Technically its only a suspicion of identity in the game, but i know the secrets of this religion LH!

15. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

The President Publicly graced the marriage today, and stated that this bond of love should pull our nations closer in these dark times. The Highranking officer of the foundation is strikingly beautiful, and she is rumored to be a very devious commander.

(OOC Before i can write more, what religion will they be married under, where will they live, and does the Foundation object to a pact of lasting peace, friendship, and military cooperation(at least where training is concerned?))

16. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

I do not object, in fact I would happily embrace such a pact.

Since the high ranking official is not too devoted to masterist beliefs to the extent of my knowledge, and also due to other knowledge between me and LH, I have no problem with them being married under the religion of your nation (Your diety is progenitor correct? I need confirmation).

I am sure that both leaders can provide a home in each capital, and another home somewhere else in each nation so that comes to a total of 4 homes to fit where they want to be at the time.

17. GhostWriter16

GhostWriter16 Deity

Claim the four territories that are currently touching my borders.

Spend all money on arcane research.

18. ilduce349

Edit: Nvmd

19. Lighthearter

Update will be tomorrow night.

-L

20. Nukeknockout

Nukeknockout Rusty Hinge

Nation: Ichondor Risen.

character: Savreth.

Background: Retired Villain(+1 Morale, +1 Unrest among followers of Good Deities)

Qualities:
    Fighter(+1 Morale, +50% chance to survive an assassination)
    Orator(-1 Unrest among the peasants)
    Courageous(+1 morale, -1 war unrest)

Flaws:
    Commonborn(-1 unrest among the peasants, +2 unrest among the nobility)
    Merely Mortal(+1 unrest among followers of your primary deity)
    Foolish(-10% to all research)

Religion: Ninest: Thalia, Goddess of the dead

Savreth is the leader of the Skull Band, a local Ichondorian paramilitary group. Savreth is usally called a Warlord, but due to a recent shift in the under supplied Skull Band's luck against it's competitors, Savreth has found himself the ruler of Ichondor, and his enemies currently reside in the Underworld. Many among the Skull Band, now Ichondor's elite legion, attribute the change of their fortunes to Thalia, Goddess of the Dead.

I will spend all $7 on Material research