1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Prophecy IOT

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Lighthearter, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Lighthearter

Lighthearter President of the United States

The Foundation of the Federation(Arya126):
    Heroes: Laiin
    Research: 2/200(Arcane) /200(Material)

Available Hero: Rodric Dufonse
    Cost: $1 per turn
    "What do you hear?" Rodric asked, looking around. Asona looked up.
    "Nothing." He said after a moment, his brow furrowing.
    "Exactly." Rodric whispered. He looked at Asona. The elf suddenly tossed himself to the ground while Rodric seized Agente bodily and dove on top of her, both narrowly evading the crossbow bolts that sought them.

Rodric is a Gyrean Ranger, one of the heroes of Shadowblade. He is tough and capable, and experienced in the arts of fighting, though not a born leader. In-game: -1 Unrest, +1 Morale to any battle he is dispatched to.

Ichondor Risen(Nukeknockout):
    Heroes: Warlord Zathor
    Research: 0/200(Arcane) 7/200(Material)
    Zathor:
    The Zelkonian stared coolly out the window, watching the waves shift below with an uncaring amusement. His blood-red scales gleamed terrifyingly in the sunlight, and his fangs were bared in a serpentine smile that put his muscled body to shame.
    Zathor was once a simple young challenger to be head of a single Zelkonian clan. but he defeated all comers and took leadership. Forging a close friendship with the blind mage and prophet Ytha, Zathor was able to unite all the clans under him, and become effectively immortal with Ytha's magic. In-game: +2 Morale to any battle he is dispatched to, +1 Unrest.

Republic of the Goblin Peninsula(Domination3000):
    Heroes: Koton

Western Throne(Sonereal):
    Heroes: Ishhrggen
    Research: 4/200(Arcane) 3/200(Material)

Craetoria(Duke Blackstone):
    Heroes: Harkaren
    Research: 2/200(Arcane) 0/200(Material)

Available Hero: Loremaster Krestt
    Cost: $2 up-front
    A moment later a muscled man only about four feet tall appeared in front of them and scanned the group inquisitively. He had a long gray beard tucked into his belt and wore a matching set of armor.(2-year old description, but it's all I have)
    Krestt is a dwarf of clan Clemen, the Loremaster who advises Harkaren on matters ancient and supernatural. He is also a capable fighter, as is most of his race, and reckoned extremely wise and learned. In-game: +10% to all research.

Militant Federation of Tropiko Dasos(Celticfury):
    Heroes: Steelscale

Alliance of Eastern Elves(Ilduce349):
    Heroes: Cedric
    Research: 0/200(Arcane) 4/200(Material)

-L

2. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

I welcome Robert Dufonse to my noble court.

I spend another $5 on attracting a hero. 5 left.

I buy a navy for $2. What ships does this entail if I may ask? For roleplay reasons. What type, can i name them?

Also can we build things like naval academies or army schools in order to increase morale or attract new heroes or something? I think that could add a whole new level of strategy to the game. Sabotage could come as a new action, and we could send members of the royal family to these schools to give them unique traits and/or become leaders (another cool point that i would like to suggest). I would understand if you didnt want to implement these changes of course. Its your game.

$3 goes into arcane research.

Attached Files:

3. ilduce349

ilduce349 (Financial, Philo)

nevermind, I realized that he is an ally.

Can you upgrade territories?

4. Celticfury

Celticfury King

I'll devote all $11 dollars to material research.

Edit: Scratch that, I want to spend $5 to attract a hero and devote the remaining $6 to material research.

OOC: How do you do that thing that puts a line through your text?

Claims in dark orange
    Spoiler :

5. ilduce349

I spend $1 on Hero (putting me at 5)
    $6 in materialism

Claim more elven lands.

6. GhostWriter16

GhostWriter16 Deity

@LH- I put my research into Arcane, not material, you made a mistake.

Continue researching arcane, claim the three territories next to me, and the one 2 away from me in the North.

7. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

OOC: I think you do the bold BB code, except instead of B, its S. I dont really use it.

8. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

Give the GM some MAPS!!! Its not that hard to take a few minutes to download the darn thing and fill in a few territories.

9. Lighthearter

Lighthearter President of the United States

This is how you create[/s*] this!!!

* added so it shows you.

No military academies:( At least, not YET.

-L

10. Nukeknockout

Nukeknockout Rusty Hinge

Savreth has made this plans regarding Ichondor's future:

Spoiler :

I claim those 4 provinces.

I put $5 into Material research, and buy a navy. to second Arya's question for the same reasons, what types of ships does this entail?

I hereby proclaim that the Highest priority of Ichondor Risen is to protect Thalia's holiest site, a place known only as the Graveyard.

edit:

@Militant Union of Tropiko Das: are you trying to cut Ichondor off? for too long have we been stuck in these lands, for too long have we been looked down upon. If you are, Savreth says we won't stand for it. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

11. ilduce349

actually I am dropping out of this game due to lack of time. May return later. Sorry.

all my land goes to Sonereal.

12. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

Wait, what? :eek:

13. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

May i build a monument to a master god is I wish to do so? What will the effects be?

Also can heroes die in battle?

CAN ILDUCE DO THAT? Sorry, but that gives him a lot of land. Either the land becomes uninhabited, or all the ntions in the area (the continent) recieve a piece of it as an occupational zone until he returns. This zone will become a safe zone in times of war, although if a country is reduced to just that province it MUST surrendur. I can draw up a treaty if its okay will everyone.

I write to Ichondor Risen on behalf of my friend, Militant Union of Tropiko Das. I am sure he is only claiming what land is rightfully his, although i am sure we can settle this. perhaps you may settle somewhere else with the aid of a navy? I can draw up an SOI treaty as well...

14. Sonereal

We'll keep the capital province, give the southern region to those guys down there and...do something about the rest.

15. Nukeknockout

Nukeknockout Rusty Hinge

assuming LH simply doesn't remove it from existence.

@Foundation of the Federation: Ichondor Risen would be amenable to a treaty, but we have a vested interest in most of Aerilia.

16. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

Hey, hey, hey. This is unacceptable. Gives way too much power to those who dont deserve it. You have done nothing special to recieve such a reward. I DEMAND that it be turned into an international zone. I will post the details of my idea in a few hours once the mission for pacific war gets finished.

17. Sonereal

We'll turn it into an international zone but first, we must....collect some things.

I'll build five navies this turn and put $1 into arcane research.

As soon as that's done, we'll collect a few hundred....or a few thousand, human slaves and go back to our island in peace.

18. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

I buy kent ($2) and spend another $5 attracting another hero. What I have written so far:

"It was Monday. Vice President Heavernr Winthorst hated mondays. His breath fogged in front of his eyes as he slowly descended the steps into the depths of Jioh Prison. It was the first Monday of the month, and tradition stated that the Vice President of Craetoria must do his part cleaning out the penitentiary system.

He paused to allow an elf guard to unlock the tall wooden door to prison level D-23, known as death row to the inmates. The door creaked open and silence met his ears. Winthorst reflected on the idiocracy of tradition. In many countries in Haven, one member of the accused was pardoned each month. However, in Craetoria, the prisoner was executed. Only the people could pardon serious offenders.

The stillness was broken by the click of talons upon rock. Ri'threthr, warden of Jioh, was a spectacularly massive great dragon, whose scales richness was undimmed by the long hours hidden in darkness she spent watching the prisoners.

Ri'threthr jerked her head, and turned one hundred and eighty degrees in a fluid movement, no small feat for such a massive beast. The vice president followed her through the long stone corridor, and arrived at the fist cell. It was going to be a long day.

---------
    Winthorst arrived at the third cell on the left in the "Special" prisoner section a little past lunch. Convicts housed here were best kept in solitary for various reasons. Some were escape artists, some convicted of treason, some were simply psychopathic. However, even by those standards the man in this cell was an oddity.

Most prisoners recognized the VP, and knew why he toured the jail every month. Commonly their reaction to his presence was a mix between the basic ingredients screaming, cussing, hiding, weeping, and begging. Very rarely was he ever ignored, and then it was typically by those whose minds had fled long ago. However, as he passed the magically reinforced bars of this cell, the prisoner inside didn't even look up form his work.

A long piece of parchment was spread across the cell floor, covered with what looked like diagrams of a machine, surrounded by a pentagram. This did not particularly worry the Vice President, as cells in Jioh were made impervious to most magical attacks. The simple and astronomically expensive inclusion of ground Earthsnake scales in both bars, mortar, and celling was extremely effective in keeping all magical residue inside of the cell.

As a further procession, a small chip of scale was implanted into the back of any known magician at their processing after indictment. Still some prisoners insisted on attempting summons, which inevitably left them trapped at the mercy of the powers they had invited to share their abode. Any such attempt was simply listed as a "suicide" on guard paperwork.

"Just another crazy" Winthorst murmered to himself, watching the prisoner draw an ethieor symbol next to what looked like a lever on the diagram. Out of curiosity, he examined his listing of cell occupants, and did a double take. Johun Doby! He knew this case!

Nearly a year previous, Doby was one of the greatest mages in the know world. His specialty was known as Techromancy, combining disciplines like alchemy, mechanics, and physics with powerful magic to enhance productivity. If you wanted to produce a new spell, charm, or other product, it was almost certain his name was on the patent.

However, every successful businessman makes enemies. "

19. Celticfury

Celticfury King

OOC: LH, could you post a list of holy sites and places of importance? I will understand if you don't, but I think it would be great for RP.

Also, how will naval movement work?

IC:
    To Lord Savreth, leader of Ichondor Risen;

Due to certain events that have recently occurred, the Federation is willing to enter negotiations with Ichondor concerning the expansion of both nations involved. Simply announce the time and place that would be suitable for negotiations.

-Lord Orion

20. Celticfury

Celticfury King

Due to recent negotiations with Ichondor Rising, the Federation is now altering its land claims.