The Llamast Jokes Thread... 3

Well, I can't speak to that. But the one thing I can say is that . . . the great thing about Sisyphus jokes is that you can make the same one day after day after day.

Well, I can't speak to that. But the one thing I can say is that . . . the great thing about Sisyphus jokes is that you can make the same one day after day after day.
Well, I can make the same joke day after day after day...

Last edited:
It would mean a lot if someone could define "plethora" for me.

Ewwww. :scared:

A man is on a walking holiday in Wales.
Its late and he is lost so he starts looking around for some sign of habitation and spies a light on a hill.
He walks up the lane towards it and sees its a pub so he opens the fence gate and walks in to the pub.
The pub is empty save for the barman behind a mahogany bar so he walks to the bar and asks for a pint of dark.
The barman serves him his beer then says, "Did you see that fence when you came in?"
"I did" says the man. " Its a fine fence."
The barman says, " I made that fence but do they call me Jones the fencer?"
The man quietly sups his ale until the barman speaks again. " Do you see this bar?"
" I do," says the man. "Its a fine bar."
The barman says " I made that bar but do they call me Jones the carpenter?"
The man continues drinking his ale until the barman speaks again. "Is that a nice pint? Was it well poured?"
The man says "its a fine pint, never had better."
The barman says "I poured that pint but they don't call me Jones the barman do they?"
Finally the man asks, "If you don't mind me asking what do they call you?"
The barman says, "It was only the once with a sheep but they won't let me forget will they?"

Top Bottom