The New LHs Database

A lot of leaderheads have been added the past month,especially the fantastic ones by Novator,maybe you should update the list.

Great data base! Alot of good stuff here, thank you. Have added it to the one I'm creating.

Not "a lot", but "pretty much everything". I haven't checked in a while (since I don't care about Civ IV at all now), but I think I will update it soon with newer LHs.

Such a shame that Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa rework LH's from Triver's thread never got completed. :sad:

Wtf even happened there? I read a few pages but I am still terribly confused. Do I even want to know?

Such a shame that Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa rework LH's from Triver's thread never got completed. :sad:

Wtf even happened there? I read a few pages but I am still terribly confused. Do I even want to know?

It is quite a mystery to most, and impossible to explain unless you suspend all sense of reality. Anyway, it is a damn shame we lost the Tokugawa LH, because it would have been a great addition to the community and certainly would have got a spot in my mod. I guess if anybody has the leaderhead, even if unfinished, they should post it so we could get it up. I doubt that will happen though.

Top Bottom