The Official "I've Got It!" Thread. Post here....

i got mine yesterday.... yahooooo it's one of the best games i ever played so far... but i want to back up my game cd i'm afraid i might damage the original but it's copyrighted.... how can i back up my cd game?

I got mine today........... After reading the posts here, I didn't think it'd work, but it did!

My system specs are:
Pentium 3 1GHZ
384 RAM
GeForce 4 MMX 440 SE 64 MB

I had to buy a DVD rom drive today so it would work, because we only got the DVD version released down here

I've got it to my home today :) ,but I must still wait til tonight, because I'm at work :( . It's finally there, after it was back order since 26th october 2005.

I can't wait, I WANT TO PLAY CIV IV

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sound of a man in Bribane with only a CD-ROM drive and a Wife who owns the computer whos not prepared to "get a DVD drive until the next upgrade in a couple of years" (to be fair it was " we have spent all the spare cash on this years upgrades").....diving off a high cliff!

I hate Uz all.......Just kidding folks. Have a great time.....Sigh!:lol:

heh...

I've got a story that will make all of you standard edition people hate me.

I got the Special Edition this monday.

that's right, the Special "Pre-order only" Edition, and I got it at my local Gamestop. apparently their provider sent 'em about 4 too many, and I nabbed the last Special Edition...

the Soundtrack rules!

Got it! :) The postman only just stuck it through my mailbox, and already I'm 75% way through the installation. :) If only I didn't have to leave for work in an hour! Good luck to everyone else who's waiting! :)

The waiting is over. Play.com managed to deliver mine this morning, in Nottingham, UK. :goodjob:

I have no complaint with their service - I pre-ordered and now have it in my hot little hands, on the official UK release day. This is better than I expected. :)

Got it from play.com. Can't play it until I get home from work, fingers crossed my aging system will run it, can't afford to upgrade for some time...

strangedays

Finally .... my overseas order arrives (having spent 4 days in RSA customer :grrrr:). There goes the weekend....

Top Bottom