• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Old Empires

What do you think of this scenario

• Incredible!

Votes: 55 45.1%
  • Great

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
Sarevok, You know this will be the second scenario project you have planned for conquests. you think I could help you with this one?

What other scenerios are you working on Sarevok?

ok thanks

That sucks. I have to wait for a week or two to get Conquests for myself. Rather than making NativePowers 1900 just a regular scenario I'm pretty much making it into a complete mod with all sorts of new units, techs, improvements, wonders, the whole nine yards.

Can't wait til I play your Conquest versions of WW1 and TOE when they're completed. Good luck!

ill be needing it, ive got WAY too many poeple who want this badly and I really need to make sure they are good maps. I think i can pull this one off, but my ww1 is gonna get alot of edits.

Metacomet, I have put up a new version which shows many of the resource changes. some were not done, while others were done that were not asked (go look at Siberia and the US).

To the rest: Version 1.3 is up. it has made significant resource changes and has increased values of production even further that earlier cersions to the point that im expecting 100+ production cities to be very common, (expect even a 200+ in the US).

OH my god Sarevok im so sorry that happened!!! My advice is do this (It might not be very good im just 11) But you should sneek over to their house find it, steal the C.D. then seal up the box put it back were you found it and run home with the disk so you can update and or work on new scenaerios and/or play on it. Wa ha ha ha. Any way hope this will help.

whats a GPA. Is it a school mark?

back on topic, does anyone have any suggestions as to things i shpould do for my conquests version. i am seiously working on my WW1 map now and im trying to get modpacks to work. any hel on that would be good to. i have a thread called Massive Request: WW1 units in the cutomization folder if you can help with the WW1 scenario or a potential modpack.

Sorry for myt absence, but new conquest plus internet problems can explain the situation. I'll try to be on work again ASAP.

Sarevok sorry about the game...It must be really hard....

it is, but let me tell you, im gonna make that one of the best maps... ever.

its not a job you know. its something you volunteered for, and you will be put on the credits.

Don;t worry, and don't take my words as serious as sound, I like to be a little bit dramatic.

I do this because I want, and because I like your scenario. I'm sure that is gonna be one of the best maps ever.

Top Bottom