The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Considering you could have easily won by saying that you settled the Maghreb after the one comment, no worries, there is always a next time.

Just to continue the collection of poland in weird locations...

I had a save file a while back where Poland capture inland China, too bad I didn't take a screenshot of it :cry:

As I say, if Poland doesn't die they will capture somewhere strange. Egypt, Iran, Arabia, China. Seems like aggressive but without a good war map.

Tibet once. I've seen both Korean. Unfortunately both were during the WB crash part, so I couldn't get a good shot.

The university of Sankore is actually in Timbuktu in real life, Mali usually builds it because it's (I think) Medieval only Wonder that requires Islam, and by the time they build it most of the Islamic civs will be Renaissance

'OMG' in the sense that it was historically accurate ;)

Yes, Korea in India and Tibet. They seem to be the same as Poland in the taking over sense.

Most civs are like that, they're willing to cross the whole continent just to capture one independent city and yet they fail in regular wars quite often.

Over aggressive leaders for their stability maps or scared to death of war in Europe and Asia. I say problem as it makes them collapse prematurely.

^ Who's the Secretary General of the UN? Poor fellow.

Come to think of it, does the AI value Republic even less now? I don't see anyone except the Dutch run it nowadays. It's all Dynasticism => Autocracy for them.

Awesome-looking USSR too.

^ Who's the Secretary General of the UN? Poor fellow.

Come to think of it, does the AI value Republic even less now? I don't see anyone except the Dutch run it nowadays. It's all Dynasticism => Autocracy for them.

Awesome-looking USSR too.

I think it was Willem, only he, America and England supported it. :lol:

I don't know, but it seems weird that even Cavour doesn't approve, or could his vote be dependent on my vote (he was a vassal)??

Thanks! That's few turns before a finished the Soviet Empire for the Whole Empire challenge.:D
Edit: Complete USSR here.

Arabia in China. Another story of Aggressive leaders going after indies.

Top Bottom