"The Pick-Up Artist" on VH1

Civrules

We the People
Looks like a stupid reality TV show.

I'll watch if it happens to be on, at least to figure out if it is worth it's salt.

pick up artists are basically scams to make maladjusted dorks feel like they know a ton about women. Its basically full of that "be an alpha male" stuff, yada yada yada. Pretty stupid really. Just try dating every attractive and nice girl you meet, and eventually some will work out and you'll learn your own personal style of picking up chicks in the process. pick up artist stuff is for the type of guys who are into Fight Club. That is, the type of guy nobody here (hopefully) wants to be.

pick up artists are basically scams to make maladjusted dorks feel like they know a ton about women. Its basically full of that "be an alpha male" stuff, yada yada yada. Pretty stupid really. Just try dating every attractive and nice girl you meet, and eventually some will work out and you'll learn your own personal style of picking up chicks in the process. pick up artist stuff is for the type of guys who are into Fight Club. That is, the type of guy nobody here (hopefully) wants to be.

Or in other words, they inject guys with confidence that may not be justified, but eventually results in greater ability to talk to women anyway. My earlier suggestion still stands.

As always, I agree.

Besides, that guy has an incredibly annoying laugh, I had to close it halfway thourgh.

Maybe that's true, but one thing pick up artists probably can help you with is your opener. I mean seriously, most guys open with something boring and overused that doesn't bring out any of their good qualities like:

1. Hey, this place is really busy tonight.
2. You're pretty, can I buy you a drink?
3. I like your purse. Where'd you get it?

Come on, those are pathetic.

Maybe that's true, but one thing pick up artists probably can help you with is your opener. I mean seriously, most guys open with something boring and overused that doesn't bring out any of their good qualities like:

Say wht now? how old are you - where are you from and where do you meet chicks at? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Say wht now? how old are you - where are you from and where do you meet chicks at? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Okay you're right. It's stupid for me to say that most guys do this since I'm 14, but if you do, a pick up artist can probably help you whether he's everything he says he is or not.

Hmm, the people I respect the most are ones who learn this stuff for self improvement without associating themselves as "Pick-Up Artists."

So, frankly, the fewer guys that know about this, the better for all the guys who deservingly have found it, and are working hard on improving. =)

PS: I know most people will hate the idea of PU. Proof:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jBYcrSsBgKM&feature=dir

PS: I don't care who you are, working on improving yourself is NOT easy. In fact, if you are serious about it, it'll probably be one of the most difficult things you do in your life, and most rewarding.

You are actually right. I think you are saying that most guys are boring as watching black paint dry when they start up talking.
In reality though, the opener isn't important. But most of the time the opener is made by guys who do not know how to be expressive/unpredictable and that's why it leads nowhere.

Top Bottom