The Second Chinese Empire (Cont.)

I've PMed Ohwell; he doesn't seem to be around. Let's give him another 24 hrs. Otherwise, you get to go, donsig. ;)

Ohwell is attempting to avoid forums; so donsig is up now. Go get them! :D

We're down to less one player now. :(

preturn: Peace with everyone?!? Over 3000 gold?!? Hmmm... Bought some temples and a harbor - still over 2500 gold. Halted production of military hardware in favor of research labs and mass transit systems.

1866 AD: Cleaned pollution. Gave Abe 64 gold - he wanted an alliance vs. Aztecs.

1868: Japan and India make peace. SKM, CQU and DLS founded near France.

1870: We can make synthetic fibers. joespaniel founded near India. ANARCHY!

1872: Aztecs make peace with India and Persia. "Keep America Beautiful" campaign complete. Workers brought to China.

1874: Anarchy continues.

1876: France and Iroquois ally against Japan. France declares war on Japan.

1878: Iroquois and Aztecs make peace.

1880: Democratic government formed.

1882: Port Ohwell founded near Panama. Toasty founded near India (see screen shot).

1884: Aztecs and America make peace. UN election? NO!!!

1886: Gonzo founded.

1888: Filler and New Filler founded.

Space flight in a couple turns. We still have the leader.

Here is the file: sgchinese1888ad.zip

Originally posted by donsig
1888: Filler and New Filler founded.

Hey, you are stealing my city names :lol:

With synthetic fibers, now our enemies will know what a real Chinese offensive is like!

:tank:

Hey, you are stealing my city names

Yes I am! I seen them in the OTHER Chinese SG where you're trying to dominate the world! (The game I can't play any more because my old computer can't handle it!:( )

Chairman Qu: I didn't actually build any modern armor because we have no wars now.:(

Originally posted by donsig
1868: Japan and India make peace. SKM, CQU and DLS founded near France.
Doh! You still remember my old userid! :D

I'm up in all three SGs...... :o

After posting my turns for the American SG, I got sidetracked into playing some word games in OT and Gamecatcher. :o Afraid can't complete the game until Sunday (maybe).

Chairman Qu, if you want, you can take my turn. ;)

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
After posting my turns for the American SG, I got sidetracked into playing some word games in OT and Gamecatcher. :o Afraid can't complete the game until Sunday (maybe).

Chairman Qu, if you want, you can take my turn. ;)

Alright. I'll see what I can do to get some wars started. Won't take too many turns.

Take as many turns as it's humanly possible. :D Truth to tell; I'm wearied of playing Civ3 for the time being. Tired I guess. :) Too much of a good thing is depressing.....

Ohwell, what do you mean??? :confused:

Originally posted by Ohwell
We have another spammer at Gamecatcher, can you guess who?;) J/K
Yeah, I got bored. :)

Too bad the Japanese game died :( I'd like to see this one finish, it's been going on for months!:eek:
Are you going to participate in this one? Never sure whether you're in or out.

In 1888 Chairman Qu II took control of the Chinese Republic (oh wait... its a democracy). He immediately rushed a few temples in cities along the French and Indian borders.

1. 1890 - Nothing much happened. Workers were put to work, factories built stuff.

2. 1892 - Chinese scientists have researched space flight, and I decided to research satellites next. The Apollo program was rushed in Beijing with the Great Leader.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/sgChinese1892.zip

Originally posted by SomeGod
knight is this the one u wanted e to play in?
Yep, if you want to. Just some boring wrapping up to do - we've won for all practical reasons. How about it? If so, I'll put you in after donsig.

Up next will be donsig. ;)

I played this this morning but forgot to post the save. Will try to remember to post it when I get home tonight.

I played till 1910. Started the spaceship. We still need the laser and superconductor to finish the ship.

Didn't do much else. Bought some aqueducts and such and got tired of moving so many workers around that I let many of 'em settle in our cities.:)

Top Bottom