The Sims 2 | "Nehru" Legacy Challenge (Reader Participation Welcome)

Aw, c'mon! Somebody vote for Sophia. :p

I finally found a copy of the 'official' legacy rules, using the Wayback Machine. They're rather dull and I probably broke more than I kept. Actually, I'm sure I broke more than I kept. I think the only rule I kept is starting them off on a big lot so they're dirt poor. :lol:

I'm looking forward to playing on Wednesday, because I'll be testing out a career I wrote myself, or trying to.

Hmm. If i had not quit The Sims 2 and replaced it with Minecraft [and hammerfight], i would've downloaded your Carreer

Nehru Legacy 10.5
--------------------------------------

Time for Hiero to go to college, where he'll major in Business.

First things first, though -- gotta rekindle his relationship with Cleo.

Annnd it's official.

Hiero also uses his time to make friends he'll need to succeed in whatever careers he chooses.

Time to return home!

Isn't he a dasher?

While he was at university, Cleo took advantage of her friendship with Isabella and moved in early.

A bio?! I guess she was one of the playable sims living in Riverblossom Hills. I've never played the hood properly, so I don't know who lives in the other homes.

She wants to be a criminal mastermind, which -- along with Captain Hero, Mayor, and Superstar -- is a job description favored by the Nehrus. I'm having her test out my Security career, though.

I caught Sophia admiring herself in the mirror. :lol:

Isabella trains her future daughter in law.

Why are you wearing a suit? You were supposed to stay in your Everyday clothes...

And again, what's with the suit?

This job description is drawn from what one of my friends did after he graduated high school, including the "off the books" part.

I believe you know what my answer is.

YES! VINDICATED!

Aw, now Isabella's old. This is the beginning of the end -- when she dies and Hiero becomes the house leader, the legacy will be fulfilled.

:lol: Still funny.

FINALLY. I think the Reaper actually forgot how to find the house. I've been waiting for her to die for DAYS.

HEY! That was supposed to go to Isabella, and then to Hiero! :mad:

Clever, Sophia. Ve-eery clever. She managed to claim part of the family heritage after all. Now what will we use for sales bootcamp?

Now there's only one more slot...

"Security Guard" is the first position in Maxis' law enforcement career, and it actually pays more than my Security Guard position...but Maxis careers are overpaying anyway.

Too bad Maxis didn't make bikes for the game, or I'd have her toodling off to work on that. :lol:

More to come.

Nehru Legacy
-------------------------------------------------

Nehru Legacy 10.5, Continued
------------------------------------------

The Nehrus welcomed Hiero back to the house, and were surprised at his business success while away at university. He seemed to have gotten himself involved with a weird crowd, though, judging from those clothes.

Cleo and Hiero promptly tied the knot.

...though the ceremony was interrupted when Hiero got a nervous stomach. And to think he's known her since he was a teenager!

After the ceremony, Sophia packed her bags and left the house...taking her part of the inheritance with her.

Hiero then donned the traditional clothes of the heir-apparant and got to work trying to produce an heir.

Hrrmm. Someone needs to spend some time with the obstacle course, eh?

The only time I ever see military police on television is when they are guarding areas with restricted access, or keeping rowdy troops on leave in order. When I did a little online research, I found out that some military police actually patrol bases in police cars and give out tickets like any other cop...though serving 12-hour shifts.

It's always awkward when your fishing partner decides to pretend like he's having a baby.

----------------------------------

Hiero really IS having a baby...and it's a baby from another world. :scan: Time for some appropriate name suggestions, eh?

(And for the record, Evilwizardington is taken. ;) )

Polonium, Fluorion, Chlorion, Uranium!

You already said Uranium.

Uranium!

I take it that we all read the same Apocalypse Legacy then? :)

I seem to be getting over last week's illness-derived sleep deprivation, so I finally managed to get into Sims today.
-------------------------------------------------
Nehru Legacy 11.1

The 'alien birth' animation is slightly different than the normal. ;)

I had to go with my own this time around. :p

Welcome home, Cleo. Your husband just gave birth to a little green thing.

Copycat.

This is based off of the paramilitary security firm Greg Iles invented for his Penn Cage novels. The uniform is supposed to be the Hostage Negotiator outfit from the Adventurer Career, but I think the person who converted my text into an in-game career just used the SWAT team outfit.

I decided to put Victoria's and what's-his-face's unfinished paintings in the vault with them.

Ack! I walked away from the computer and came back to find this waiting for me.

Guess what the other one is named. :p

He has the Founder's genes in him, all right.

Please refrain from eating your future heirs, Hiero..

That figures.

Oh, Hiero. Are you bothering mommy? :rolleyes: :lol:

I was somewhat drowsy at this point and not corralling their baby interactions, so they kept picking the babies up, doing odd things with them, and them throwing them on the floor in random rooms. There's absolutely no reason to bring a baby into the bathroom.

....that can be arranged. :mischief:

Camero...

And Mustang!

Kal-el, now a child, searches for his father. Or...his second father. :confused:

Isabella is about a third of the way through her elder years, so we've a few updates yet before this is fulfilled. I'm off of work this week, so I'll post again sooner than later, seeing as I'm not restricted to the weekends anymore.

Top Bottom