The Six-Months War; Take Two

Perso-Sweden Agreement
Persia shall give Italy a 5 years lease on it oil lands,
Sweden may establish refineries in Persia
Sweden shall exclusively use Persian labor (at fair wages) for the construction of the wells and refineries as low level workers and possibly local management
Persia shall have first purchasing rights to the oil at below market value (as there is no transportation surcharge).
Sweden will pay Persia 5 EP for the use of its land
Sweden will pay Persia a 7.5% Royalty on all Persian oil extracted
Persia drops all tariffs on Swedish iron and manufactured goods and lowers all other tariffs to 6%
Sweden drops all tariffs on Persian luxery items and lowers its other tariff to 6%

Signed,
Ahmad Shah Qajar
Shah of Persia

Perso-Sweden Agreement
Persia shall give Italy a 5 years lease on it oil lands,
Sweden may establish refineries in Persia
Sweden shall exclusively use Persian labor (at fair wages) for the construction of the wells and refineries as low level workers and possibly local management
Persia shall have first purchasing rights to the oil at below market value (as there is no transportation surcharge).
Sweden will pay Persia 5 EP for the use of its land
Sweden will pay Persia a 7.5% Royalty on all Persian oil extracted
Persia drops all tariffs on Swedish iron and manufactured goods and lowers all other tariffs to 6%
Sweden drops all tariffs on Persian luxery items and lowers its other tariff to 6%

Signed,
Ahmad Shah Qajar
Shah of Persia
Signed
Gustav V
King Of Sweden

To: Japan

Due to the collapsing British Empire we would like to increase our two nations' friendship. Australia believes we can begin a very good thing right now that can help both of us.

To: New Zealand (NPC right now?)

With the whole of the British Empire collapsing we are in a "sea of yellow", one of the few Anglo countries in the region. I believe greater cooperation between us is a must. We would like to begin a dialogue that we hope can increase ties between our two near by nations.

To: Japan

Due to the collapsing British Empire we would like to increase our two nations' friendship. Australia believes we can begin a very good thing right now that can help both of us.

To: New Zealand (NPC right now?)

With the whole of the British Empire collapsing we are in a "sea of yellow", one of the few Anglo countries in the region. I believe greater cooperation between us is a must. We would like to begin a dialogue that we hope can increase ties between our two near by nations.

Aren't most of the Dominions still in the Commonwealth save for Canada?

Canada Is still a British dominion I thought

Well, technically yes, but the U.K's influence over it has been effectively castrated.

Jesus guys! I leave for a just a few weeks and all this has gone to hell. I loathe every single one of you...except for the people I like. I especially loathe you!

Top Bottom