The Smiley Suggestion Thread Delux version

Sounded like you wanted to join the growing trend of complete and utter morons who are assimilated, I mean, join with Fakebook in exchange for what little privacy we still have.
I thought my hatred of FaceSpace was well known. I thought there was room for humor.

Already done.

At least, a troll king.

Upon reading a certain post, I realized that we have an extreme need for a facepalm smiley.

I think [pissed] covers that pretty well.

I think [pissed] covers that pretty well.
Lol, I was thinking that the smilie I posted was quite a few levels beyond [pissed]; as in, one is so pissed off, he explodes like a nuclear bomb and wiping out everything within a 20 mile radius, instead of a melting explosion of his own body. :p

This one is excellent !

AND
This one is good too!

Alright fine, I'm throwing my lot behind those two. I used to think they were stupid and pointless but the cheerleader one has been in here so long we should just surrender and put it in.

Alright fine, I'm throwing my lot behind those two. I used to think they were stupid and pointless but the cheerleader one has been in here so long we should just surrender and put it in.

Yes.

How 'bout these?

With the possibility of a permanent OT Lite, I suggest the induction of a facepalm smiley. Any one is good, but I like this one:

Good, but that doesn't fit with our usual yellow 8-bit smilies.
Maybe a pony smiley? The group has over 1,000 posts.

I believe that NickJ's account has been hacked by a bronie.

Kittens and ponies are natural enemies! Bloody ponies!

someone already suggested this

but it is necessary.
So is some sort of aliens guy one :p

I never see these used- :pat: :nya:
and this one is just ugly [party]

Top Bottom