The Underdogs

I think I've found a way but it may be too late.

Also I find it annoying and a little one sided. Virus attacks have been launched against Kazakhstan. I did mention some turns back that there is a bug with Kazakhstan Research Institutes in that they can't produce computer virus so I can't retaliate in like manner.

Well this turn's attack failed but in general I am not sure how I can make it up for you... It would be no fun to ban Virus for all the players, and it would require all us to agree. I have invested a lot of resources into Viruses as we speak, so if we ban them we should do it 2 turns from now.

Then nobody can use them ... not just me. kiwitt, Nighthawk are u guys with us on this?

Yeah fine with me, I just learned the ability to make them recently, and with 20 turns left, I'm not messing around with stuff I dont understand.

Tigranes I hope this means you will stop using viruses against Mosul then. Since we all agree.

sent on

What does Mosul have to do with all this? We only stop it against Kazakhstan because bug affects only them and Russia. Iraq is a legitimate target. You can build viruses and use but Herc cannot even with the proper tech!

There is nothing much to learn. With Virus selected you select one of the 3 missions and chose any city on the map as your target. Pedia explains what Virus does in Virus (unit) section.

The point is that we said NOBODY can use them - that means you too Tigranes.

Don't use them against Kazakhstan.

Then nobody can use them ... not just me. kiwitt, Nighthawk are u guys with us on this?

Yeah fine with me, I just learned the ability to make them recently, and with 20 turns left, I'm not messing around with stuff I dont understand.

Fine with me

Yes, nobody can use them against Kazakhstan. BECAUSE KAZAKHSTAN CANNOT RETALIATE.

Oh ok. I thought you meant they couldn't be used against anyone. Whatever, nothing I can do. You probably won this game anyway.

btw - WOW!! EU declared war on Russia! St. Pete is now European!

They nuked Northern Palmyra :eek: (poetic way for Russians to call their second largest city). Putin must be enraged on loss of his home city. Basically they did exactly wat human EU did to me in my first Earth 2010 game, when I was Russia. This explains why communists did not like the idea of having capital so close to the borders after they lost Finland.

Wow... Moscow taken by the EU, but not before Putin could hit his little red button. Most of the nukes didn't land, but a few got through. Rome, Brussels and Berlin all nuked...

Screenshots you guys!

Well then trade maps and make screenshots of those!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 117
This is my opportunity to get some action against the EU gang. They are powerful though and it would be ideal if my best friend Mr Putin could engage in a major war of attrition. Then I could help in limited capacity by capturing a city or two.

But I think time and turns will run out.
Of course I still have to be alert to special forces from Santos.
Just noticed Mr Putin starting to build a special force unit.

Firewall was built in Bogota against unlikely event of someone denying us service there.

Top Bottom