• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

OOC: I like how the USSR is warning its people that we will do to them exactly what they threatened to do to us if we didnt Surrender....

@propagandist, nope, if you want you can rejoin as the new Brazil, but remember to stay IC.I will be providing rules for terrorist organizations following the conclusion of the war, so it probably won't be much long until you can join us again.

@CCA there is no cost for military matienance, you may wish to revise your orders. Or at least give me an in character reason for your actions so I can have a bulkier update.

Persia has been out the last two days, but Persia will check up on everything and have orders tonight :D

Orders later tonight.

consider this the 24 hour warning.

Orders sent.

Orders sent. Victory for the Commonwealth! :D

And the war goes on...

Update starting now.

Shame on all of you! And more shame on the guy that is controlling Spain! And even more shame on the one controlling the USA! I've been reading this thread from the first to the last post and I have to say that you have a very particular way to search peace! You are not even in the 1950s and there have been already THREE BLOODY (in both senses) GLOBAL WARS!!! :mad: Although I have to say that it is really good to read, the fact that all of you (yes, ALL OF YOU! And don't look to the other side! USSR, AA, BIN and ATO members!) really suck when it comes to try and bring some peace to the world! I just hope that one of two things happen:
a) You all stop fighting like little kids in the school and bring a new era of prosperity to the world
b) When someone finds how to produce Nukes he tries to use them and KABOOM! Your NES utterly explodes!
Greetings,
A concerned Spaniard.

Shame on all of you! And especially shame on the guy that is controlling Spain! And more especially shame on the one controlling the USA! I've been reading this thread from the first to the last post and I have to say that you have a very particular way to search peace! You are not even in the 1950s and there have been already THREE BLOODY (in both senses) GLOBAL WARS!!! :mad: Although I have to say that it is really good to read, the fact that all of you (yes, ALL OF YOU! And don't look to the other side! USSR, AA, BIN and ATO members!) really suck when it comes to try and bring some peace to the world! I just hope that one of two things happen:
a) You all stop fighting like little kids in the school and bring a new era of prosperity to the world
b) When someone finds how to produce Nukes he tries to use them and KABOOM! Your NES utterly explodes!
Greetings,
A concerned Spaniard.

OOC: FYI: Nobody really wants peace, that's just silly rhetoric. Except Germany, of course. We really do want peace. >.>

@Milarqui: Go read the Council of Nations Stockholm and ATO thread before you start distributing shames on people.

Decloak: If this were real life, then there would be less fighting. However, since NES's have little impact on actual living or dieing, one can go for all-out war.

Case in point: Venezuela would have surrendered long ago if it was IRL.

And this NES is called "The World Turned Upside Down", and I must say, "Truly, how quaint a title!"

Case in point: Venezuela would have surrendered long ago if it was IRL.

Not really, you know about real-life attempts to root out a popular, well-armed, and determined insurgency in an oil-rich foreign nation?

If you like cracking jokes at Bush. Wait til Hillary gets into office.
Bush is an idiot and Hilary's a communist.

At this rate we'll have a green-party serial killer insane asylum escapee who supports outsourcing in the information industry as president in 2020.

Fun.

Top Bottom