The World Turned Upside Down

To: The People of America
The recent crimes committed by Carrie Hatchet will not be tolerated. While you do not have to approve of alcohol, arson and wanton destruction of property are not the proper way to express it. Mrs. Hatchet will be arrested and prosecuted for her crimes, as will all prohibitionists who destroy other people's property. If you wish to see alcohol outlawed, do it through the legislature, not through violence.

To World:
For too long has Mexico been backwards and in chaos. We cannot simply replace the current regime and install a new government, because there is no regime to replace. Under America control, we will help the region to grow and prosper. We stand by the claim that Mexico will become a better place under US administration. Mexican citizens will be treated the same as American citizens and be given the chance to apply for statehood in the future. We will not abandon the Mexican people to ruin and anarchy. America is in Mexico to stay. If this means losing some allies, then so be it.

@EQ- Funny have Wilson sticking up for Mexican independence, considering he was the one who actually invaded them :p

United States of North America! UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA YAY :D

--

EQ said:
@LightFang, I would like to talk to you about redoing the style of the Council of nations. I would like to know if you would be willing to do "mini-updates" involving the status of the council of nations, following each main update.

All right, fire away. I'll give a "yes, I would be willing" for now, but that might (probably not) change when I see what this actually would entail.

From: President Pyotr Stolypin of the Imperial Russian Republic
To: United States of America

You have lost the moral highground from which you so often love to place yourself.

To: Argentina

We are glad you have chosen to take a stand in this matter. The CFI will be more than pleased to accomodate you as a new member.

To: France

Perhaps you should reconsider. I am sure the Germans did not actually intend to invade you.

@eq, when are my elections? In 2 turns or 1?

To America
From Argentina

You have chosen your course, and forced ours. We hereby resign from the Tehran Pact, in the face of imperialist aggression by you.

To Russia
From Argentina

We thank you for your offer, and we are pleased to announce to the world our ascendancy to the CFI.

To Brazil
From Argentina

We are now allies, and hope that we can put behind us our petty struggles for supremacy over South America. If we work together, the continent can be great, represented by us both. If we struggle, the Americans will have free hand to take over everyone like they did to Mexico.

To Chile
From Argentina

Now that we are allies, we hope you forgive us for any discretions we caused you while we were members of the Tehran Pact. Together we can make South America prosperous.

To Bolivia, Peru
From Argentina

We hope you have not lost your sense of direction. America has shown that they care about conquering the world than bringing peace to the world. If you join us, we can have all of south america allied together, bringing peace and prosperity, which is what the three of us have always worked for. We are willing to forgive your actions should you come to your senses, now or ever. When the Americans annex another nation, even if you don't see it now, hopefully you will see the truth then.

To: France

Perhaps you should reconsider. I am sure the Germans did not actually intend to invade you.

We think not. They demanded tribute from us! We decided that Italy and the US would better protect France, and would not threaten them with invasion

They demanded compensation for the men you killed one way or another,...

The Tehranis would do the same, especially considering just how grossly incompetent you acted in killing so many Germans.

Russia thinks outloud that perhaps the CFI should not extend a helping hand to any more countries. Nearly every time we do, they backstab us in the end. Divine justice would see both France and Greece crumble.

The Emperor and his Kokkai is disturbed by the recent American Imperialism, and the consequences it is having for the Tehran Pact.

OOC: what happened on the first page with the list of nations in which alliance?

@warman17, had trouble mantaining it, though i'll be restoring it momentarily.

To: Common Front International

We cannot comfortably coexist in this alliance which has welcomed a nation which has done us so much wrong in recent years. We hereby withdraw from the CFI, though we wish to mantain good relations with all involved.

To: Argentina

We find you to be somewhat irrationally paranoid. The United States defended itself from an aggressor and now is preventing such aggression from occuring again. We see no problem with remaining in an alliance which has acted only to defend its interests.

@Lightfang, If you could just post a summary of what's happened in the Council of Nations and the results of voting on resolutions that would be great. Also please remember that the next Chairman vote will begin after next update.

@tyrion, double fixed the dissent issue, it appears right now.

Also, I've decided to pick up the pace of updates, next update is aiming for Sunday evening. Get those orders in.

Hey EQ Im going out of town starting today. Do you think you could place my nation on NPC status. Maybe just do some random military building and whatever else NPC nations do. Just dont kill anyone lol.

The Union of Commonwealth States is appalled by the United States actions, reflecting that of a colonial power such as the former British Empire. These actions will only lead to similar ones taken by the United States if the world does not stand against this rogue state.

@EQ: Just noticed this, but 1 IC I asked to be reallocated from private enterprise to public spending is not reflected in my stats.

20 hour warning until the next update.

Happy birthday EQ! :D

Birthday!?!?! Happy Birthday!!!

Happy B-day man :D

Happy birthday, to you!

It's time to celebrate your birthday!
It happens every year!
We'll eat a lot of broccoli
And drink a lot of beer!

--

Hm, Chairman votes are after this update, eh? Will you pick the candidates, or shall I have free reign (within limits) to manage this?

Id say let EQ do it h knows all the nations and who would likely run.

Top Bottom