The YP Archives

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Since everyone else has a library then I might get one aswell. I could not figure out exactly where to place it though, since I made all sorts of stuff. If a mod can think of a better place they are free to move it. Personal favourites are marked with a :rockon:

I am finish reserving posts now, so you can post if you want.

Please tell me if any links are not working.

Completed Modpacks

Graphic Modpacks

Unit Graphics

Completed Scenarios

User-created Maps

Nice but really everyone has an archive if they use the Downloads Database. I can see all your uploaded files by going to your User Profile. I wish more people used the Database and to its full potential by placing pics of their work in it.

You've done a lot of great stuff though :goodjob:

This way it is much easier to keep track of some of my old stuff that I can't bother adding to the database. I can also arrange my creations better than in my profile.

I use both...I upload all my new files to the Database, then add a link to my Graphic Library...that way everyone can find my stuff if they look.

I like the database because all the files are seperated by type, and the only other way to search, is the forums search, which is a PITA sometimes...

I don't go to the database either.

lol, this thread's like a trip down memory lane!
I've played just about all these mod/scn at one time
or another over the years!!

Except MEMII which I have not d/l yet.
But it is the next one for me.

Thanks for all the work..

Hey thanks for trying out all my stuff, but really you should try MEMII, afterall it's the best mod there is.

(In my completly unbiased oppinion;))

I played the Hussein scenario some time ago on a different site it was good.

Thanks for this i wouldnt have been able to find all these otherwise!:D

Time for some serious playtime.:cool:

Top Bottom