thecowwarrior's Airships

thecowwarrior

Warlord
This can serve as a thread for my two airship units. UK airship available here, USA airship here. Comments/criticism accepted. :)

Attached are pictures I based the units on. I'm not a great unit maker, I know they aren't exact (especially the carriages), but I feel they are good enough to release. If someone wants to clean them up/improve them, that would be great! :goodjob:

Attachments

• r34.jpg
    r34.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 136
  • uss_shenandoah_1.jpg
    uss_shenandoah_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 118
  • usa.png
    usa.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 182
  • uk.png
    uk.png
    440.4 KB · Views: 155
Hi man they look cool, For my Fallout mod i have some airship convoys, that are an advanced settler, would you be interested in making some custom skins so that it adds a little diversity.

Fallout Tame The Waste

That is a link to our main page, if you are interested feel free to pm me and we can talk more and I can provide you with info and concept material etc.

Keep up the good work :D

Hi man they look cool, For my Fallout mod i have some airship convoys, that are an advanced settler, would you be interested in making some custom skins so that it adds a little diversity.

Fallout Tame The Waste

That is a link to our main page, if you are interested feel free to pm me and we can talk more and I can provide you with info and concept material etc.

Keep up the good work :D

Thank you for the comment! I'm afraid I wasn't selling myself short earlier though, my "unit making" skills don't really go much further than MS Paint. :( You'd likely need someone more experienced if you want your units to look nice. Sorry!

Well they look pretty swish to me so if you are interested in the challenge let me know :)

It can't hurt to take a look at your concept art. Go ahead and send me a pic or two and I'll see if it's something I could do.

I don't have much in the way of concept art, here are 2 symbols for the two factions.

The enclave would give of a US Patriotism Vibe, as you can see from the 'Alternate' US flag.

BoS would be a more utilitarian metal look.

feel free to be creative or embelish with serial codes or a ship name painted on.

It is also Post Apocalyptic Fallout, so you can (if you would like) play around with making them look a bit 'beat up/rusted etc.'

I may try and design some kind of 'bill board advet' for the Enclave one to see if it could be plastered onto the side :D

Basically have fun, do as little or as much as you want and if it is just a faction symbol somewhere that is cool too, but feel free to express your imagination!

Attachments

• Symbols.rar
    39.8 KB · Views: 102
I don't have much in the way of concept art, here are 2 symbols for the two factions.

The enclave would give of a US Patriotism Vibe, as you can see from the 'Alternate' US flag.

BoS would be a more utilitarian metal look.

feel free to be creative or embelish with serial codes or a ship name painted on.

It is also Post Apocalyptic Fallout, so you can (if you would like) play around with making them look a bit 'beat up/rusted etc.'

I may try and design some kind of 'bill board advet' for the Enclave one to see if it could be plastered onto the side :D

Basically have fun, do as little or as much as you want and if it is just a faction symbol somewhere that is cool too, but feel free to express your imagination!

Here is something I whipped up while I had a couple minutes to spare.. how does it look? Fit your needs?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 115
Ah! that is looking really good :)

I like the flag added to the cabin and the 'damage' is looking good too :)

Glad you like it. Here are the files. If you use it in your mod all I ask is that I'm listed somewhere in the credits. :) When I get some more time I'll see about making the second airship for you.

Attachments

• enclave.rar
    33.6 KB · Views: 73
Here is what I came up with for the BoS airship. Hope you like it. :)

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 128
  • BoS.rar
    72.8 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom