This IS a Conservative C2C MP game Thunderbrd! :p

Ouch, any of those are bad individually. All together is just horrible. Good luck to you with all of that.

Thanks for the support Magnus, it was a tough day, but not losing my computer was so lucky that it overshadowed the bad feelings for that day.

About the military intervention though, well that is a whole another matter which will still show what it came for. The State Police is already under the command of a General which is the Military Commander of the East, but no plan was drafted to counter the violence and organized crime yet. It's also President election year here in Brazil this year, so things are getting pretty tense. One candidate, which is a retired Captain in the Army, is usually associated with Trump because he is radical in his speeches and seems mentally unbalanced (sorry for any trump supporters here, this is my opinion on trump by the speeches I saw him giving), while the other favorite candidate is currently sentenced guilty for corruption, but wasn't jailed yet.

@ War Dog,

Your turn now.

Turn Taken. Koshling is up. I'm not sure how I missed notification on this. Apologies for that. Pretty sure I checked the turn tracker last night after or just before we took the progressive turns.

Turn taken and committed and accepted by svn. But....svn is still wonky as it will not update at the moment. This was my 3rd attempt this morning.

Harrier up....I hope?

EDIT: Harrier if SVN is still down tomorrow morning I will post save game for you here.
EDIT2: Savegame below. This was committed to SVN right before it broke down again yesterday.

So Harrier Up!

Attachments

• Conservative_Game_BC-3210_to_Willem_van_Oranje.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I managed to update from the SVN, but could not commit.

So Spirictum next.

Attachments

• Conservative_Game.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2 MB · Views: 252
Every time I play multiplayer I loose. Fix it!

Every time I play multiplayer I loose. Fix it!
Sorry to hear that. Maybe you need different players? Or maybe play better???

Harrier here is save game. Can not commit again.

Attachments

• Conservative_Game_BC-3165_to_Willem_van_Oranje.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2 MB · Views: 252
This is getting kinda ridiculous. Maybe it's time to decamp and move to github?

This is getting kinda ridiculous. Maybe it's time to decamp and move to github?

Moving the whole C2C to git is something i considered a few times already because this isn't the first time sourceforge is down for days.
The main change would be that we shouldn't put big binary files in a git repo because git is made for source code and doesn't hande big binarys well.
That means no compiled dll and even more important no fpk files because most free git hosters have much smaller size limits.
Using loose art files alone would reduce the size of the repo alot because the current svn repo on soureforge is over 60 Gigabytes big because of the binary files in it.

Moving the whole C2C to git is something i considered a few times already because this isn't the first time sourceforge is down for days.
The main change would be that we shouldn't put big binary files in a git repo because git is made for source code and doesn't hande big binarys well.
That means no compiled dll and even more important no fpk files because most free git hosters have much smaller size limits.
Using loose art files alone would reduce the size of the repo alot because the current svn repo on soureforge is over 60 Gigabytes big because of the binary files in it.
Git is part of SourceForge from what I have read. Has it changed or broken off of SourceForge?

..and github is MUCH more widely used by the open source community and much more reliable

Well I guess koshling, Thunderbrd, and you will need to discuss this then. Are you 3 not the admins for the SVN account?

..and github is MUCH more widely used by the open source community and much more reliable
Doesn't have to be github there are lots of alternatives like gitlab, bitbucket..............
It's even possible to mirror a git repo between different Hosters so it wouldn't matter if one is down.

Top Bottom