Those Darn States: Mafia SIGN-UPS

Before the rest of the town has a chance to vote, a mysterious darkness descends across the land. Looking up, it appears the Sun itself has been transfigured. From far above in the heavens, a raging storm builds, and a sea of vomit plummets towards the land. Caught up and washed away is Perfection, the Smug Newcomer, who soon drowns.

Spoiler :
Perfection was a Sexpig!

Ewwwww!!

Hey! Another .orger! Welcome to CFC!

Actually that is a funny story I am not really a native of the orgers either I followed atpg from the Total War Centre because I enjoyed the mafia games there but there were so few of us I moved over to the org because it had more people and am now finding my way here to get more games.

Welcome! :band:

More than happy to have you in, still needing a lot of players anyway ;).

As for everyone - I'd like to make a note, just for the sake of fairness - I have nothing else to state about game content now, but anyone who was really looking for more meta-info about the game, my posts in the forum/notw stickied threads provide some details on the game as it was in development. Don't think there's anything particularly crucial but so all posters are aware, and there's nowhere else I've posted any relevant game design info, but just in case no one gets an unfair advantage from guessing something later.

Also there may be an incentive/decision to make for you guys in a little bit...not sure and I'll see how many we're getting signed up.

30, depending on whether or not Perfection is playing.

Well actually I think Perfection is playing. He's not actually been WOG'd. A couple others didn't give definitive "want to be in this game" yet but since I figured they wouldn't be posting otherwise...

I do want to get 50, for multiple reasons, and I know there's a good week before this is starting anyway. So thanks to all those who jumped on the wagon early but just sit tight, the game should be great once we get going.

I wasn't aware I'd signed up for the game either, but what the hell - why not? :D

It'd be more like: slightly after Camikaze's game ends, assuming sufficient players are signed up and ready.

And additional suggestions/Earthling's Rules:
i) Be prepared to think outside the box
ii) Genocide Unicorns

Important: All character assignments will be 100% randomized excepting possible special concerns given in advance.

If you have any special concerns or considerations over being assigned a character, please contact me. I honestly hope no role is too difficult or controversial – though be aware there are historical characters. You’ll see what I mean when the game starts but if you have a concern to raise, again I’m open to it. However, by this I do not mean I want a bunch of people PMing me to say “I’m going to be inactive/not really participate/give me something easy” so don’t try that.

1. Love
2. Zack
3. TheLastOne36
4. choxorn
5. civplayah
6. Renata
7. Nictel
8. kill fire
9. Autolycus
10. CCRunner
11. Camikaze
12. DrumStudent
13. RRRaskolnikov
14. Krill
15. Methos
16. Double A
17. SpockFederation
18. Perfection KILLED DAY e^(jπ) OR WAS HE???
19. Arakhor
20. Capt Blackadder
21. Diamondeye
22. askthepizzaguy
23. Winston Hughes
24. landlubber
25. taillesskangaru
26. LightFang
27. Sommerswerd
28. Owen Glyndwr
29. Beefy187
30. Diana Abnoba
31. TheForestAuro
32. Takhisis
33. pevergreen
34. jonhughthom
35. Civgeneral
36. SS-18 ICBM
37. Super Sonic
38. Csargo
39. Virote Considon
40. ROLE DISAPPEARED
41. ROLE DISAPPEARED
42. ROLE DISAPPEARED
43. ROLE DISAPPEARED
44. ROLE DISAPPEARED
45. ROLE DISAPPEARED
46. ROLE DISAPPEARED
47. ROLE DISAPPEARED
48. ROLE DISAPPEARED
49. ROLE DISAPPEARED
50. ROLE DISAPPEARED

Current new Reserves...
1. remake20
2. Niklas

Sign-ups are closed but reserves are also accepted, of course, if a player would still like to be one and a replacement is needed.

I will join, but please note that I'll be extremely busy with other games.

Top Bottom