TLO-02 Mansa Musa la Pizzeria!

I'll leave that to the group to decide along the way if we ever get in a situation like that. we could go on the worldbuilder and manually give the techs away, or we could just ignore the civ. As for the Exploit, However, kills the point of the SG. So i'd say a no to that. Another problem is if we attack an enemy civ and can't speak to them cause there angry. Ounce again i'll let the group decide if we just ignore the civ or give the techs away through worldbuilder.

In such case, I would leave this civ for the time of its "angriness", and give it all it missed once we get back on a civilized level with it.

as for the other rules, how does this sound:

Difficulty: Prince
Map: Pangea (any other suggestians? i'm fine with big and small/medium and small)
Size: Large?
Speed: Normal-Epic (decide now, as i'd like to kick this SG out as soon as possible.)

Pangea will surely provide a more challanging game - no civ will be left backwards by us. Can you provide us via worldbuild with an extra scout, just to be sure that we encounter everyone early ?
Large / Epic seems nice

Things group hasn't decided:
Do we want barbs or not?
How much enemy AI's do we want? (since we might be doing Large, maybe 7?)

I say just put the Ai's at random. It's not something like cultural conquest which might need some handpicked ai's.

If Large, I would say 7/8 AIs.
Barbs normal as for me, otherwise the early game is too easy.
Agreed. Though it would have been interesting to give avay Mil Trad to Stalin and face some Cossacks... :crazyeye:

I say wait a day or two for Fireaxis to release the latest Patch before we put this game to a start. Fine with everyone?

Great idea. From what I've read about it, we have some major fixing to come in the next few days.

:cheers:

Ah ye. and about the refuse to talk, I think we will just have to wait until they want to talk with us again hehe!

2. at the end of every 10 turns we must give away all the techs we have researched to every singal AI.

Does it mean that all tribal techs are for us ?

ahh so many questians. How about a Group Vote on Tech Brokering? I think it's ok as we'll be trading away our techs to all civs anyway.

Arlborn, i'm a wonder hog as well. so let's try our best to try to not be one in this SG as well.

And yes we have to trade away our Hut Techs and the techs that we recieved during normal trading.

Leave the tech brokering! Everybody in the same tech foot please! :lol:

On the tech brokering, I agree to leave it.

He said he wanted to wait a few days for the patch...

But we can start by me, if we decide so. The patch will be save compatible anyway(Blake said it in the other site's forum, as well as a moderator here). It just won't be compatible if you try to play a 3.13 save in a 3.03 or so.

At least that is what they say hehe.

He said he wanted to wait a few days for the patch...

But we can start by me, if we decide so. The patch will be save compatible anyway(Blake said it in the other site's forum, as well as a moderator here). It just won't be compatible if you try to play a 3.13 save in a 3.03 or so.

At least that is what they say hehe.

Please give me some quote's or the link to the page stating this. I don't want to be stuck in a situation where i can only play this SG, and not Multiplayer or any other SG's. Even if they say it is compatable, we'll never know intill we find out. And if we go with the second option, then we'd have to restart it all over again, or face a strange situation as stated above.

And yes Arlborn is right. I'm going to let the group decide what other options they want untill we start.

ok, it look like it is. But the changes are worth waiting for, espeicially to make the AI more fun. For Example, the Scouting in BTS for the AI is horrible. And that could be game changing. That is fixed in this patch. So small things like that are what i'm waiting for.

But we got no clue when the patch is coming... :sad:

Ah well, let's wait then, if the game gets more enjoyable, then it is probably worthy waiting.

And so, alexman said:

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...07#post5053707

"The save format will be different, but it will be backwards compatible. That means you will be able to load v302 saves from v313, but you will not be able to load v313 saves from v302.

It should be out early next week. We had to go back and fix a couple of new bugs we introduced."

So, let's check who are still with us?

I am, obviously, still in! :)

Still there and waiting VERY impatiently...

If the patch is to be released early next week, I think we can wait a few more hours...
:coffee:

Even if the patch comes out next week I won't update for a few weeks at least. One of my SGs depends on things that are changed in the patch. I'd rather not go through the hassle of a double install, so if you get this thing going quickly, I might have to take a skip for the first round.

Even if the patch comes out next week I won't update for a few weeks at least. One of my SGs depends on things that are changed in the patch. I'd rather not go through the hassle of a double install, so if you get this thing going quickly, I might have to take a skip for the first round.

Oh, bad! But what exactly the change is?

^^ Fare enough, Seems like a good implant to the game. I mean Diplo victory through AP is to cheap.

Top Bottom