TNESII: Et In Arcadia Ego

Yeah. I forgot to send orders, but I'll reclaim Ethiopia if this thing ever gets going.

Quality /= quantity. Sorry I'm a slow updater, many good mods are.

In this case quality is having a damaging effect on the nes. Quality should be something that improves a nes not destroy it.

I vauguely do, but still need a PM from Thl if I am to retake the Danes.

[15:02:07] <+Ninja> Wait thlayli, you never did get the stats done for your NES did you?
[15:03:45] <%Thlayli> Nope, Ninja, I'm semi-officially hiatusing it.
[15:04:02] <%Thlayli> I didn't have enough attachment to the TL or the world to be honest

You're semi-officially a bastard you know that don't you.

If you're semi-officially dropping it, then I semi-officially state that I may semi-officially not be doing anything of interest over the summer so I could semi-officially pick it up if I semi-officially get everything that I semi-officially need. Semi-officially.

You're semi-officially a bastard you know that don't you.

If you're semi-officially dropping it, then I semi-officially state that I may semi-officially not be doing anything of interest over the summer so I could semi-officially pick it up if I semi-officially get everything that I semi-officially need. Semi-officially.

Pft it's not like your flimsy attempt at this timeline was any better.

I really would like to see this TL played out in one shape or another. It has a lot of potential, and it's kind of disappointing that it hasn't really been advanced at all.

Someone's a tease. :D

Top Bottom