• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Tomatekh's New Civilizations

Moderator Action: Have removed quoted spam. In future, please report spam posts and let the staff handle them. Answering irrelevant posts only derails threads. Spam and answers to it have been deleted.

Do you realize that Steam Workshop policy have no power here, and it's taken down by the time we are talking?
The modder here hardly get anything more than their own joy from making thing for the enjoyment of all of us, and I think I have little trouble respond with you without violate the forum rule.

OKAY! Now to make something worthwhile out of this valuable hardware resource. Can I help this modpack with anything? Maps, Music, Research or diplomacy response?

Let's start with
Tomatekh, Do you want something done, something no one doing, something that probably will be used in any point of fathomable future. Like, making map, music, research on a civ or anything like start doing random civ that someone here suggest and make it become reality?

Including silence, if you think I would be most useful that way.

I appreciate the offer but there's nothing really to be done at the moment.

The main thing holding back Xia is my own schedule; I have to find the time to finish coding it (and then of course minor things like getting the DoM recorded etc.). I already have some plans for after Xia; however, I'm not really looking to start them till after Xia is out.

In one of my games, I got a "the vedic aryans have started to settle..." notification. Is that related to Harrapa?
(They were in game, but I haven't met them.)

Ahh, I thought it was YNAEMP thing.

I should add more events at some point, but I'm lazy and a few of my civs lack a historical record to draw from.

(Though this reminds me, I should add a check to only show the notification if you have met the civ).

Add it as a World Event :D

THIS, so much this. I was dumbfounded when I saw that it was exclusive to Hungary.

Hungary (with Decisions) came before Piety was released. Regardless, giving Catholics that decision would require each other religion (or, at least, a few, with then a generic decision to cover the rest) that performed the same city-transforming function.

I should add more events at some point, but I'm lazy and a few of my civs lack a historical record to draw from.

(Though this reminds me, I should add a check to only show the notification if you have met the civ).

Noooo! It Gave me a history lesson!
Wait. It didn't really happen in 1400 B.C., did it?

But was the event suppose to be in this specific time? I guess it wasn't?

Tomatekh, did you see Marbozir's new Champa Let's Play?

I have. A lot of complaints about the civ being OP in the comments, although (and someone also pointed out) on Deity the AI probably has more gold anyway due to stronger cheats meaning the UA scales somewhat weirdly depending on difficulty. I didn't really take this into account when making the civ so I might make some balance adjustments when he's finished.

Dat' accent tho...

Personally I don't have problems with Civs whose UAs scale weirdly with difficulty. I'd rather not have to pay for the game's shortcomings.

Top Bottom