Tremble Infidels!

Godinex

Warlord
The time is close to You. The hand of God will punish every one of the infidels of the called Church or War!:flamedevi
Tremble by the power of the one... of the truth!

I assume you're talking about the "War Church", not "Church or War", although your english is better than my spanish.

You talk big, but it doesn't seem like you have reckoned with the power of the almighty War Church. You also forget that we're all on the same side here. Petty vendettas such as the one you seem to have merely create internal strife. We should put aside our different ideologies for the greater good of our glorious civilization.

So the Babylonians have sent a spy into our midst to destroy our integrity. He shall be dealt with presently.....

if there's one thing i can't stand, it's religous fanatics....where's Killer......?

Originally posted by Godinex
The time is close to You. The hand of God will punish every one of the infidels of the called Church or War!:flamedevi
Tremble by the power of the one... of the truth!
You are coming fr nowhere and not getting anywhere with this. ;)

If you'll want to challenge the mighty Knights of the War Church, can you at least pls organise your movement a bit? So that we can at least have some kind of informative debate or something. ;)

and the first thing for such a movement would be to become a regular citizen... i see you are not registered!

greetings from the census office

The prophet do not need a human permission!
The prophet only come to say one thing:
'Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'.
The Church of War (I love the polemic!) woul pay for the blood of the poor, of the warriors...
Tremble infidels!
The prophet is here!

Hmmm. This is quite strange, especially since I didn't think we were that close to discovering monotheism.:confused:

God send me because he want to prepare the way to His son...
They shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more

God send me because he want to prepare the way to His son...
They shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more

That is not going to go over well with the War Church. Oh well, I guess I can deal with that....:p

The prophet do not need a human permission!
The prophet only come to say one thing:
'Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'.

I hear you oh profet! The Babylonians will pay for declaring war on us! And the Americans will pay for stealing the better land from us! Our immortal soldiers will surely pluck eye after eye from the corpses of our enemies! ;)

!Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.!
You Mr Spice are a Child of God!

!Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.!
You Mr Spice are a Child of God!

I am beginning to like this guy, even if he does have a bit of a god complex. Probably just too much Civ. Welcome to the democracy game, Godinex.

'Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return.' Play Civ and have too many childrens... Soon the law of the One will be our precious gift.

''Kill them all, God will recognize is follower.''
-A priest

Originally posted by Grey Fox
So we have a Prophet among us. Will this turn out well...
Hope this doesn't turn into a spamming contest betw this 'prophet' and the Knights of the War Church. :rolleyes: :lol:

So, Prophet, shld we then disband all our armies and use the shields to build workers, temples and plough stuff? :p

God said:
Go to Civfanatics and reclaim the managment of the Oracle!
Now the hand of God is with me and My name is the word of God
I'm the New Oracle Manager!

And yes, build temples... God say it too.

Top Bottom