Tsentom1 Python Wonders

Nevermind, it's apparent.

phungus420... hmm?

what was apparent? sorry, i was busy trying to fix the bugs in my main mod and wasn't reading these threads

I wanted to know where the python code was that eliminated upgrade cost. I'd like to change it to 1/2 cost instead. It was easy to find once I downloaded it, and there is no delete post option on these boards. Nice job btw.

here's my whole Python folder (files moded), for reference.. it has many mods.. maybe it will help you.. but I dont belive you can run all that on 3.17.. thnx for your effort :)

After testing it out on 3.13 (I finally just installed a second version to help with testing my Thomas War mod) the Golden Gate Bridge mod does work correctly in that version.

The problem I think comes from whichever mod uses the Terraform.py file. I guess my Golden Gate isn't compatible with it.

Sydney Opera House

Also, the Sphinx has been updated. It was calling for the League of Nations (from Next War) instead of the UN, so the UN previously was receiving no discount. Also, I changed it to -20% cost as, -20% cost equals +25% production.

I've actually been trying to code a wonder like that but there's no way I can figure without it looking kinda sloppy.

See there's nothing in the python, as far as I know that will just do that. So you'd have to on building built give + relations with all other players, which is fine and easy. But then you'd need checks on citylost and cityaquired to add and take away relations, as well on techaquired for if it obsoletes. the problem is, say you lose and regain the city once and it normally would give say +3, the diplomacy panel would get crowded showing -3, +6. which is fine but i'd like to do it neater.

Does anyone know of a good model to use for Copernicus' Observatory?

Edit: What do people think about me using the future temple model:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11128

All the way on the bottom. Plus I know Arian has already made a movie so I won't have to bother him with another request.

There's a Copernicus Model in Gaius Octavius' Lost Wonders Mod (for Warlords) Screenshot from Nifscope included below. I'm not sure who created the model though unless Gaius did it himself since there's no specific credit for that one in the readme.

I've seen that model but to me it just looks like the base Observatory Building with a slight re-skin. I was looking for something that looked a little different. Thanks, though.

Top Bottom