[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

Hello!
I use Vox Populi and other mods compatible with. I try to play on this map but even unchecking the options regarding resources, no resources (like cows or iron) are found on the map.

Yes I had already seen this page, maybe the problem comes from the fact that I use the V22. Do you know where to find the V24?

v25
--Added various new Maps by DMS, Lungora, and Vanadius, per request.
--Renamed the Maps to match their Table names. No Table Prefixes have been renamed to preserve compatibility.
--Added Civilizations_YnAEMP(CivilizationType, MapPrefix, X, Y, AltX, AltY, AltCapitalName) and MinorCivilizations_YnAEMP(MinorCivType, MapPrefix, X, Y, AltX, AltY, AltCapitalName) tables. The Original table format is still valid, included for the new maps.
--Activated the alt TSL system, which previously didn't appear to work. Additionally, using Civ_YnAEMP, you can set an alternate Capital name when setting in the alt start location.
--Civ drop-down list is now Civilization - Leader and sorted alphabetically.
--Can now limit the valid Civilizations to spawn/select by Culture type (with CulDiv). This works regardless of whether the civs are further limited by TSL.
--Now on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623957266

Thanks for the update!

v25
--Added various new Maps by DMS, Lungora, and Vanadius, per request.
--Renamed the Maps to match their Table names. No Table Prefixes have been renamed to preserve compatibility.
--Added Civilizations_YnAEMP(CivilizationType, MapPrefix, X, Y, AltX, AltY, AltCapitalName) and MinorCivilizations_YnAEMP(MinorCivType, MapPrefix, X, Y, AltX, AltY, AltCapitalName) tables. The Original table format is still valid, included for the new maps.
--Activated the alt TSL system, which previously didn't appear to work. Additionally, using Civ_YnAEMP, you can set an alternate Capital name when setting in the alt start location.
--Civ drop-down list is now Civilization - Leader and sorted alphabetically.
--Can now limit the valid Civilizations to spawn/select by Culture type (with CulDiv). This works regardless of whether the civs are further limited by TSL.
--Now on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623957266

Ok, I like the idea of having all those 66 maps (especially earth mk3), and the color coding of things in the startup interface, as opposed to v22. However, this is not working (for me) when combined with the Community patch v89 mod. It doesn't crash. It doesn't get far enough to. I get to the start up screen, and it only has one civ available for play, no new civs can be added, no maps can be selected etc. The drop down menus come up but when a selection is made, it just leaves the entry blank. Now, I've learned from trial and error with other mods that this is some kind of sign that YNAEMP is butting heads with another mod. I've used a good bit of mods with this and v22 without the issue, and if I deselect the Community Patch mod, everything goes smoothly.

Another problem with v25 is that, because of the "cultures" menu that has been added, the advanced options for the map/mods has been pushed past the bottom of the screen, the mouse can't reach it, and there's no way to scroll down to it. This occurs even when YNAEMP is operational without using the Community Patch mod.

Both of these problems occur when i am not running any other mods but the community patch, YNAEMP, and IGE in game editor. I have downloaded all mods by subscribing through steam.

Ok, I like the idea of having all those 66 maps (especially earth mk3), and the color coding of things in the startup interface, as opposed to v22. However, this is not working (for me) when combined with the Community patch v89 mod. It doesn't crash. It doesn't get far enough to. I get to the start up screen, and it only has one civ available for play, no new civs can be added, no maps can be selected etc. The drop down menus come up but when a selection is made, it just leaves the entry blank. Now, I've learned from trial and error with other mods that this is some kind of sign that YNAEMP is butting heads with another mod. I've used a good bit of mods with this and v22 without the issue, and if I deselect the Community Patch mod, everything goes smoothly.

Another problem with v25 is that, because of the "cultures" menu that has been added, the advanced options for the map/mods has been pushed past the bottom of the screen, the mouse can't reach it, and there's no way to scroll down to it. This occurs even when YNAEMP is operational without using the Community Patch mod.

Both of these problems occur when i am not running any other mods but the community patch, YNAEMP, and IGE in game editor. I have downloaded all mods by subscribing through steam.
I can confirm this.

Mine does not look like this:

The advanced game options menu is covered by the start game button and not accessible.

It's probably an issue to do with screen resolutions, you can try fiddling with the XML defines for the stacks and scrolls, maybe you'll have to put the whole thing in a scroll or something. Main issue is that it's basically impossible to debug something like this when you aren't using a resolution that has the issue, and given that Jifford's not particularly interested in the game atm I wouldn't expect him to want to go to the trouble to work it out.

For the Earth MK3 map, I can't seem to load exact location when France is together with the Netherlands, Babylon with Assyria and Ottomans with Byzantium.
When I try them together, either France or Netherland will spawn at the artic while the other 2 will cause the one which spawned later somewhere else in the globe...

Ok. I found a workaround for the messed up menu.

I start the game and pick options and then video options. I pick the resolution that is one below the one in the box. Then I go back to the main menu and pick mods. I enable the mods I want including YaEMP. I click next. When the next page loads, I pick custom set up and pick YaEMP. I set the options I want in the menus and click the back button. Clicking the back button does not change the options (except for civilizations and some of the top right corner options.) I checked and unchecked. I go back and reset the resolution to what it was before I changed it, Then I go back to mods and go through the steps of setting up my game.

Is there a fix for sheeps generation w/o reverting back to v24?

Top Bottom