[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

Oh one last thing, the game dosnt lag or anything before the crash so i dont think it has anything
to do with my computer i think its probaly just annoying bug that needs some fix

I can't do anything for crash/bugs appearing after the first turn, the mod is acting only on game initialization.

And I'll have a look at the CS issue if I can.

What about the autosave crashes? I tried disabling autosave but that did not work. Will deleting all my workers resolve the issue?

Question....mod works great but i'm having an issue with some of the civ-states....they just start at random location even when I choose the "real TSL" in game setup.

For example...I get Kathmandu where Seoul is supposed to be, Copenhague is near India...others like Kuala Lumpur or Amsterdam work fine.

Running it on Civ 5 game of the year edition with all the DLCs.

I tried to search the thread but couldn't find answer..

Everytime I try to start a game, when my first turn starts I get announcements for all the city-states, like:
Brussels civilization destroyed!
Stockholm civilization destroyed!
etc. etc.

They get smashed on the very first turn? Is it because of some options? Should I chose tsl or random placement? Help!

This is what happened when you set too many city states but only allow minimum city placements. This mean that 2 random city states that spawn 1 or 2 spaces within each other will have to die.

I tried to search the thread but couldn't find answer..

Everytime I try to start a game, when my first turn starts I get announcements for all the city-states, like:
Brussels civilization destroyed!
Stockholm civilization destroyed!
etc. etc.

They get smashed on the very first turn? Is it because of some options? Should I chose tsl or random placement? Help!

I have this problem aswell. I want to play the huge earth map, but no matter what setting i choose at least half of the CS-s get wiped out. I try it with 18 CS-s and 15 Civ-s with every CS placement setting, and at least 8 but sometimes all of the CS-s get wiped out pre turn 1. (I have the current version of CIV and the only other mod im using isInfoaddict and CivWillard)

Try using one of the City-States mod from OP, they are more evenly dispersed across the map and/or use the minimal distance placement for CS (or use "don't check", but I don't recommend it, some settlers will be placed so close of another CS that they'll never be able to found their city.)

I don't know if it's a known issue or what, but in my games, Korea always spawns to western Alaska.

Valoc, I had that happen to me when I downloaded the mod directly from the ingame hub, but that is an outdated version, not able to cope with some of the more recent DLC civs. You should download from this thread's first post.

nice mod, but i got a problem

I tried to play this mod with NIGHTS, but i couldnt build any building. The building list is empty, though i see the first 4 units (settlers, worker, scout, warrior).

Any idea how to fix this ?

nice mod, but i got a problem

I tried to play this mod with NIGHTS, but i couldnt build any building. The building list is empty, though i see the first 4 units (settlers, worker, scout, warrior).

Any idea how to fix this ?

Isn't that the way NiGHTS works until you've researched a tech unlocking buildings ?

Isn't that the way NiGHTS works until you've researched a tech unlocking buildings ?

Yep, but i did have tech unlocking buildings researched, yet they do not appear in the building list. Works fine with NIGHTS alone.

Since, as you said, your mod only change game initialization, i tried to save a game after map initialization on turn 2, exit, unload YnAEMP and load NIGHTS, reload game : still no buildings in the list.

I tried loading NIGHTS and then YnAEMP, and i tried loading them the opposite way, but no luck.

Any clue ?

On the game I am playing now as Japan, Korea didn't happen to spawn as one of the 22 civs, so the city-state of Seoul got a chance to exist. The problem is that on the main map it is wrongly called Kathmandu. I am using Ynaemp's default selection of city states. Also, on one game that I played before, the African city-state of Ife Ife was sometimes called Ile Ife.

Yes, but I plan to do an update/bugfix for vanilla before too :D

Top Bottom