dacubz145

Deity

Travel Through Time Mod Series

Download

Scenario Mod focused on the Hundred Years War

Currently have a 1337 Scenario, encompassing the beginning of the war.

Civilizations
-Kingdom of England
-Kingdom of France
-Kingdom of Scotland
-Holy Roman Empire
-Kingdom of Denmark*
-Lordship of Ireland*
-Norwegian Empire*
-Kingdom of Navarre*
-Crown of Castille*
*Non-Playable

Medieval Era
-Small tech tree allows you to slowly advance about 100 years worth
-Cities are small, outside of few exceptions, and will take a very long time to grow
-Utilize the weaponry of the day with new units like the Longswordsman
-Unique Unit Styles create dynamic looking armies (English, French, Holy Roman, Spanish, Scandinavian, Celt)

1337 Scenario
-Travel back in time to the outbreak of one of Europe's most important wars
-Invade France with English Longbowman, or defend your homeland with French Knights
-Lots of cities, historically places with historical population sizes
-Largest cities (like London and Paris) are extra valuable, as they can significantly produce more than many of the smaller cities combined
-Large map, but due to the small urban population and small standing armies at the time, turns do not take forever (about 20-30 seconds on my computer, albeit a quicker one)

To Do List
-Create several more scenarios
-Add more wonders/buildings
-Improve Terrain even more
-Fix Rivers in Germany

Last edited:
Edit in the scenario script:
Description=Chivalrys Final Stand
ModPath=Mods\TTT - Chivalrys Final Stand

Welcome back Dac, nice to see your still modding. Need any historical/Back ground help Lol, hate to break up the team :D.

Welcome back Dac, nice to see your still modding. Need any historical/Back ground help Lol, hate to break up the team :D.
Glad to see you are still around!

It really has been a long time, but I'm pretty back into it. Had this one a good part of the way, took me just a couple weeks to finish it.

You still around much? My hard drive crashed a while back, so Test of Time had to get restarted, but I'm a good part of the way. Got advanced tech tree done, civics and resources are in. I'm about half way through adding in Units right now

I can check on my HD to see if I still have TTT. Will let you know soonest.

No worries, farther in this version then I have been in times past. Should be a couple more weeks before I am able to release test of time.

Essentially what I have right now are completed (still can be updated, but working and good to play) Chivalry's Last Stand and In the Trenches. Test of Time will be out soon. Eurocentrism, Unwritten History and Africa are not in good condition and essentially need to be 100% replaced

What I'm looking to do next is create another era specific scenario mod (similar to CLS and ITT) here are a couple ideas I had, do any interest you that you could help with?
-Ancient Greek city States (about 900BC - Alexander)
-Maya civilization
-Sahelian Kingdoms (mainly rise/fall of Mali Empire)
-Three Kingdoms of Korea

Just a couple idea I had but I'm very open to any ideas you have

Nuts. Looks like I only have Eurocentrism still on my HD.

I would be willing to help with any, subject to real life. Heh, it always seems to crop up at inopportune times.
All of your suggestions sound interesting, and the Maya is a no biggy, as that's part of my expertise.

Just as a side thought, have you ever considered an alternate timeline? Say Europe sailing to the New World, and instead of them having a tech superiority, finding out that the "Natives" were on the same/similar tech parity as them? Or several other possible scenarios with similar themes? Just curious :).

Ive considered alternative timelines before, and I would like to do one eventually, but simply there are too many other mods that interest more slightly more that it will probably be a bit until I get around to it

I think I am leaning toward an TTT: Manifest Destiny mod. Would be able to Play Mexican American war, as well as some wars with native Americans, and possibly the War of 1812 but most likely not

Sounds interesting. Let me know what historical info you may need.

Ok, just to be clear, you want info on primary tribes during the Mexican/American war, and their relative importance and such?

For the moment I think that would be a great starting place, the first scenario would definitely be around the outbreak of the war, but having some events from before/after the war is something I would eventually want, so definitely info on that would be useful (at least important info to keep in mind while im making it) but definitely first release would only have MA war scenario

Do you have a timetable in mind? that would be helpful for me, especially for tech tree things

Let me do a bit of research, and see what I can dig up. I'll keep you updated as I start correlating pertinent info and details.

My best guess would be just before hostilities broke out. I think I remember something about the SW region tribes being upset with both governments about land encroachment. Particularly the Apache and Navajo.

Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you Dac, real life decided to show up and say hi.. I will get you info as soon as I can get time. Lol, sorry bro, sometimes I must reluctantly place Civ on the back burner.

Top Bottom