Turn 173 - 570 AD

We must prepare for all out war, but attempt to stop it at all costs. Don't want to end up like Belgium in the real WWI now do we?:lol:

Originally posted by NeoDemocrat
We must prepare for all out war, but attempt to stop it at all costs.

I totally agree. We must build more raiders just to be prepared but also keep them to act as a deterant.

We need to make sure that when we go to war with GWT, we have both pikes/muskets and frigates near our homeland. We are not safe on this side of the world, despite the ocean.

We will go to war, there will be no backing outand isolating oursleves. You people sound like Americans before both world wars. The alliances are up, it is only a matter of time.

Originally posted by Zarn
We will go to war, there will be no backing outand isolating oursleves. You people sound like Americans before both world wars. The alliances are up, it is only a matter of time.
Totally agree Zarn. 100%.

War is avoidable... it always is. Again we MUST be prepared but just try to cool down the jets. If war truly truly truly is unavoidable, we have to make sure that Apolyton and ourselves have a good strong army force and set forms of plans.

Of course war is avoidable, but sometimes avoiding war isn't the right thing to do. In this case, I don't believe Zarn and Zoi are saying they can't stay out of the war, they are saying that staying out of the war is NOT desirable.

The way things are now, a methodical, well-planned path to war is our best bet for winning this game.

Pretty much. I don't believe we can win the game, without going to war.

Also, there is still the chance GWT might go into a rage of conquest after taking care of CGN. We cannot control this fit of rage, since when they can take on the entire world, then they wouldn't care less about diplomacy.

War is the preferable option.

I obviously don't have your experience and knowledge withing this game, but the threat of us losing would make war the obvious wrong choice.

..., but the threat of us losing would make war the obvious wrong choice.

I do not think we could lose the war, but I do think we are not in a good position to go to war without a good navy or that many units.

...but the threat of us losing would make war the obvious wrong choice.
We will lose this game if we don't go to war. This is the one small chance we have to possibly win.

Now that I see the big scene more clearly, I get what you're saying. Although I'm not totally sold, you guys have my support (as small as it may be).

Top Bottom