Twist Civ4 Quotes

[Unrestricted Leaders ON]

"The great Japanese people welcome you, Roosevelt. Would it be politically correct to offer you a hari-kari kit?" -- Tokugawa

"As a friend of mine once said, 'No terms except unconditional and immediate surrender can be accepted.' Pithy, don't you agree?" -- Bill O'Reilly

"Give a man a fish, and you'll give him food for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll forgot to debone it and suffocate."

"Beep... beep... beep... blip... blop... CAPTAIN GORDON IS STARING AT JENIFER'S THIGHS. PERVERT! PERVERT! PERVERT!"

there is one game for the industrialist, and it is monopoly.

give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll get drunk and fish all day.

there is no wealth like knowledge, no stupidity like George W. Bush.

when i give food to the poor, they call me a saint. when i give food to the rich, they call me an idiot.

all the world's a game of chess, and all the men and women mearly players. they have thier tactics and their ploys, and all men in thier time will become checkmated.

"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, wonder where it's gone and laugh at the irony of it all!' Nothing beside remains."
- Percy Bysshe Shelley

"You can get more with a faulty operating system and a monopoly than you can with just a faulty operating system." -Bill Gates

"Steal a fish for a man and you feed him for a day; teach a man to steal a fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

(I can't claim credit for that one, I read it in the french comic "Le Chat")

Reset a man's password, and he's logged in for a day. Teach a man to reset his own password, and he's logged in for a lifetime.

Ah, Tech Support humor.

I have a few new ideas for you to look at:

As for trouble stay away from that launch button. DO NOT PRESS THAT RED BUTTON! We don't need the fall-out. (Twisted Disease Quote)

You can make a worker work harder? Great! Employed! (Slave Civ idea)

For once you have tasted flight, you will constantly run into things. (Flight)

It is from diseases that cities learn the lessons of sanitation and health-care. (Walls Quote Reworked)

"I want to say one word to you, just one word: Plastics. Plastics and petroleum - that's two words I want to say to you, just two words: Plastics, petroleum and sandwiches... Three words I want to say to you, and those three words are: Plastics, petroleum, sandwiches and electronics... That's four... No... Amongst the words I want to say to you are... *sigh* I'll just come in again."

- Rejected early draft of The Graduate.

Top Bottom