Twitch channel for Col

lethiel

Streaming Col at https://www.twitch.tv/lethiel01
Hi guys

It looks like several people are back doing some awesome modding again to further build on RaR. So happy to see that. :goodjob:

I just started a (still very basic) channel to stream colonization games on twitch.tv. RaR and this mod is what I play most of the time.
Let’s play some games and create exposure for the mod.

I’ll do multiplayer if possible, strategy guide, beginner guides etc, even tournaments along the road. I could also run an associated community Instagram/Facebook/ YouTube account.

I hope the creators are okay that I use some of the graphics from the mod for the channel to keep the atmosphere in line with the mod.

Do I understand the patch notes correctly that multiplayer is working again (no desync) and that it was only due to an issue with Spain?
If that's the case then I would like to invite a few community people to play multiplayer on stream on Saturday 12 pm CET.

@lethiel
Thanks for your efforts, we could really use a bit of publicity. :thumbsup:
This also helps to keep the team motivated.

Could you please also add the links to your twitch, Facebook, YouTube channels here in this thread (starting post)?
Also if you post videos on YouTube, please keep us informed.

We team members can then watch and maybe answer some questions that arise. :thumbusp:
I also think that no team member minds if you use some of our graphics for atmospherical reasons in your channels.

As I wrote to you in the conversation I started:
Please wait a little with starting Multiplayer games until we have published the current improvement release.
With the links I have sent you, you can however record and upload Singleplayer games.

Also if any of you wants to record a game you play (use Obs Studio) I will commentate it and upload it on the channel. Lets make things rolling. Would be fun to see all your different strategies. :)

Well i am currently stuck at home for weeks has I have the virus. I decided to dust off my old twitch account yesterday and start a play-through. I am going to try at least do an hour a day so you are very welcome to come have a watch. I am capping the footage too which i will try edit down for youtube at some point. I will be doing some streaming in about 20 mins

Just an FYI i have no desire to be a youtuber or streamer - I am simply bored at home at the moment :)

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/drivebyed

Thank you guys, we can really need some publicity again. :)
Well my viewership of close to zero isnt huge but I guess if it gets to a few more people that's helpful!

Sorry, I will add my 50 cents))
the next two weeks I will be on vacation and plan to create a group in VK (on a Russian-language server) on WtP, where I plan to cover the progress of development, translation, new functions, etc. I hope she will be in demand)

Well i am currently stuck at home for weeks has I have the virus. I decided to dust off my old twitch account yesterday and start a play-through. I am going to try at least do an hour a day so you are very welcome to come have a watch./
You want to play a game/ co-cast on Saturday? Raystuttgart should join too. He should be badass at this game. :lol:

I wouldnt mind playing a game - i have a pregnant wife at the moment so i need to schedule it. When were you thinking on sat and what timezone :)

We can play at like 2 pm C.E.T. this Saturday. Other people are welcome to join the game or the stream! Lets all hang out and have some fun.

Hi lethiel,

I am still building the current internal release. :)
(Still finishing some small stuff and like e.g. new Russian Founding Fathers - but should have most of it done until upcoming weekend.)

We still have a small bug with texts - which only occurs on some machies but still prevents an official relase. :sad:
Hopefully it will be fixed the next days so we can finally publish our official release - Nightinggale has reported some progress for it. :thumbsup:

In case the official release will not be published the next days, I will send you a link and DLL to the internal release so you can preview it in your channel. :thumbsup:
(I will also try to send you a list of most important changes - but you can also find them here.)

Hi lethiel,

In case the official release will not be published the next days, I will send you a link and DLL to the internal release so you can preview it in your channel. :thumbsup:
(I will also try to send you a list of most important changes - but you can also find them here.)

I think I will make a preview/ walk trough on the new features on Saturday (whether it has been released or not).

I think I will make a preview/ walk trough on the new features on Saturday (whether it has been released or not).
@lethiel @Cueball252
I will send you the link to the current internal version and a new DLL (which you will need) the next days. :thumbsup:
Then you can preview the new features in your channels. Thank you guys for your support. :)

I didn't notice any bugs. GJ :goodjob:

It felt that the slaves revolted a little too often to my taste though. As a first thought, I would probably reduce it's frequency to roughly 60 % of what it is now. But we can take that talk with community next week.

I didn't notice any bugs. GJ :goodjob:
Thanks. :)

It felt that the slaves revolted a little too often to my taste though. As a first thought, I would probably reduce it's frequency to roughly 60 % of what it is now.
Yeah you are right, I should have set the frequence a bit more lower. - The feature can be quite heavy if you are unprepared.
It is reduced the frequency of violent Slave Revolts now though to about 60% of the original value - as you suggested. :thumbsup:
(Other internal testers reported similarly that it should be lowered a bit.)

Thanks for helping us test and preview internal versions before release. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom