• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Two Minutes to Midnight - Game Thread

Not true

You took it over. We had always that land. We were there before you come from central asia and hold it more years than you.

Also whats your problems? I just want North africa and egypt.

Note: USA declares war on anyone who claims north africa and egypt. So if you find yourself at war with USA dont ask why we declared war and post that we have no qasus belli.

We dont care. You ottomans cant claim those territories so i dont give a sh*t what you claim.

We dont care. You ottomans cant claim those territories so i dont give a sh*t what you claim.

Technically, Christos they can claim them it will just mean war. You need to take it down a notch

I wont because since the start of the game i claimed those territories, and no one dissagreed, and now the ottomans say that we cant claim those territories.

I propose a compromise: the ottomans get Iran, and you get North Africa

No way!!! They have the balkans and South italy if they want and no one could tell them anything about it.

Here is our proposed plan, if we recognize USA's claim to North Africa, containing both Egypt and the Maghreb. Under this plan Lesotho will have claim to all the land of all Bantu people, as well as Namibia and Madagascar. Ethiopia will take the remainder of the land between until it reaches the Mandinka. This would give both Lesotho and us 25 territories each. The USA receives only 11 territories in Africa, but it will have other territories elsewhere in Asia.
If this plan does not suit anyone's wishes, there may be room for modification.

That is what i want. The 11 territories in North africa and Egypt.

It's called declaring war on and invading other people's countries, the only downside is that you look like an Imperialist when you do it.

1) I ony used the economic way so they join me.

2) I havent forced anyone to join me.

3) Look your own nation.

4) USA from the next turn will start building armies and sent them to invade countries that dont respect the claims of USA.

this dead?

Top Bottom