[Unit Buttons] - 1st wave

jojoweb

Chimpa-Z
These are great, would be very useful for mods :thumbsup:

Only thing is, it's too bad you didn't create more interesting backgrounds for them. You should get in touch with Duke van Frost, I think he might be able to provide you with graphics for the kinds of backgrounds that the various civ4 units have on their buttons.

That's a helluva 1st wave! Very useful and I agree with the Rabbit about sprucing them up a bit.

:eek: :eek:

How much time did you have to spend on those - thats a whole lot of buttons.

As Rabbit said, you should spice them up, one set after the other, with different backgrounds or apply the standard cIV background to all, have a look here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=3898853&postcount=429

It´s a template with some backgrounds from me - feel free to use it (It´s a .psd)

Also some of the mounted units seemed to be cut off, maybe just move them directly to the border.

Hope this will help you - keep up the good work :goodjob:
And the amount of work you´ve been doing is just amazing

EDIT: I can only see the previews up to pack 7 after that the sites open, but the images do not show - you should have a look at that.

Yeah, i have work a lot on this, but now it makes me boring ^_^. I am working an a mod, so it will be very long to modify backgrounds and mistakes. If somebody want to do a part of the work, it can be good ^_^.

I will modify the files, but, we should be patient ;-).

Top Bottom