Unit Maker of the Month, September 2007 Jury Thread

Which unit is the best of September 2007?

• Bren LMG

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Viera Gunner

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Omega Zombie

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Dwarven Axe Thrower

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Millennium Falcon

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta go with the Bren LMG, but I was very close to voting for the Millenium Falcon.

I vote for "the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy" ;) This month's decision was the easiest for me to make in a long time.

Even though I likely won't get any votes, I can console myself with the fact that I at least have the sexiest entry this month. :p (well, unless you're a girl or have EXTREMELY unusual tastes, that is....)

Counter-Intuitively, it seems Hikaro's gender-based votes aren't workin out all that well, but tis still early in the votings.

Anyways, I went with the Dwarf, the attack and fidget are spectacular.

Ugh, this always happens. Everyone makes spectacular units and leave poor me confounded. :(

I'll cast my vote for the Viera Gunner, which looked lonely without any votes.
Spoiler :
Plus, something about sex. ;)

Thanks Plotinus... ;)

It's an extremely tough competition here. We've got:
1. A disgruntled postal worker with a machine gun (the outfit and knee socks kinda remind me of the guy that delivered my mail back in SoCal ;) )
2. Hugh Heffner's worst nightmare
3. The Hulk on a bad day
4. Grumpy
5. And the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy

Hmm, let's see. I'm going postal this time. :crazyeye:

All units are awesome so it was a difficult choice that lead me to Vuldacon's Omega Zombie.

hmm, let's see. I'm going postal this time. :crazyeye:
hehe, I saw that too. Originally his socks were tan, but I needed more civ color. I was orignally gonna have him wear this:

But, I was wondering if he might not look a bit postal. Maybe I should do a postal version on purpose.

---

I am really a fan of the Millenium Falcon in this contest. Such a nice job on the textures.

All very very nice. But I ended choosing the Omega Zombie.

I voted no contest for the Bren gunner. That little guy is definitely going in one of my WW2 mods. :)

EDIT: I shouldn't have said "no contest". There were a lot of truly great units this month. I mostly voted for the Bren Gunner because I intend upon using him. Thinking twice about it, I think I should have voted for Omega Zombie. Vuldacon really did create a work of art with that unit. Hat's off to Vuldacon. :hatsoff:

It was a tough decision this month, but in the end I went for the Bren.

Top Bottom