*** Unit Request Thread #2 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuskane, asking someone else to do something for you is not an "offer"!

big mistake :

an emergency idéa of Focke-Wulf Fw-195 isn't offer but an beautiful idea, a reason : I would like this for my very old mod in Civilization 3 Conquests because my mod is in Béta Test Now.

an other idea : P.1000 Ratte

could someone like Wyrmshadow or TopGun create these units ( but not necessary).

I am slovac and Russian origin but i like German superweapons.

an emergency idéa of Focke-Wulf Fw-195 isn't offer but an beautiful idea, a reason : I would like this for my very old mod in Civilization 3 Conquests because my mod is in Béta Test Now.
Something that YOU like is NOT a beautiful idea for everyone.

could someone like Wyrmshadow or TopGun create these units ( but not necessary).
Hmm... I think I may be a bit rude, but I doubt you understand if we keep answering nicely.

NO

Wyrm, TopGun, I don't pretend to answer in your name, but I have strong belief your answer won't be very different.

In Soviet Russia requests are offered to unit makers...

Sorry, I just had to. :mischief:

See, this is why I wouldn`t be a good Mod, I`d perma-ban without mercy..
We are lucky to have Plotinus, a man of reason, who might consider opening a new thread, since this one has gone over 1000 posts..

I actually have a request even though I don't play the game anymore.

I want to see some new Leader units. I bet most poeple don't even think about that and jus take it for granted. I think for a updated modern leader someone should make a politician. Very simple, just a dark suit with a presidential sash (like in Latin American countries) that is civ colored. I'm sure a modification of the James Bond units might work. Present Firaxis units are too militaristic for some games. Dare I say it: not all leaders should be military based.

would like a Landcruiser

P.1000 Ratte :

height : 11 m
width : 14 m
length : 35 m
primary weapons : 11.20 inch gun ( two in a turret) SK C/34 and 5.12 inch KwK 44 L/55 coxial gun
secondary weapons :
8 X 20 mm Flak 38 (AA gun) and 2 X 15 mm MG151/15 ( AA gun)
amor : maximum : 360 mm minimum : 150 mm

E-100 Tiger Maus :
height : 3.32 m
width : 04.48 m
length : 10.27 m
pictures of my request

picture of model for this project :

This project have :

lenght : 3.407984421 X 10.27 = 35 m
width : 3.125 X 04.48 = 14 m
height : 3.313253012 X 3.32 = 11 m

Can you make thids project please because i have and old mod in Beta testing.you have create some cruiser and why not this Landcruiser only for my very old mod, please ?.

all your best,

the third boy of slovac family.

@Deuskane: Reported for persistent spamming. You are a menace to everyone really wishing for an unit, making this useful thread a real mess.

@Wyrm: Good idea!

Deuskane, I already told you:

He already said no! You can post whatever requests you like here, but don't badger people or demand things.

All you do is fire off demands for units, LHs, buildings, etc, and you completely ignore everything people say to you in response, even when they try to help you. In this case you have already requested the P.1000 Ratte; just issuing the same request once again is not going to change that. As far as I can tell you never even thanked the person who made you that unit for Civ IV, so I can't imagine why anyone would want to make it for you for Civ III as well. You don't seem to understand that unit-making is a long and difficult process and it is a huge favour for anyone to make a unit for anyone else. If you ignore what people say to you, you will annoy them, and you will never get anything made.

And now I'm closing this thread and starting a new one. Anyone is welcome to post requests in the new thread, but I would be grateful if they did so in a pleasant and understanding manner.

The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom