Unit Request Thread 3

I really need this units, can somebody help me?
It could be useful for several WWII scenarios I'm working on.

Attachments

• 1222459431_282maa1.jpg
    1222459431_282maa1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 129
  • croataiq3.jpg
    croataiq3.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 1292929391_slovenian_axis_forces_ww2.jpg
    1292929391_slovenian_axis_forces_ww2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 98
Nexxo, look at Industrial units downloads. There are many WW1-2 infantry units from Wyrmshadow, Tom2050 and some others.

"Gary Childress" would be another name to watch for.

-Oz

Then check out W.I.N.T.E.R.'s Thread for variety.

Best,

Oz

Yes, I take almost every unit there and i think that they are really good ,but atleast I need unit in first image the guy in black uniform so if anyone want to make that i would be very thankful if not I'll release scenario without them and add them later if someone create it. Anyway I just get Bryce so maybe soon I create few units.

Is it possible to have an Ekranoplane model?
I need an caspian monster and orlionok type both with the civilian carrier (wider hull) and military variation (missile tubes above fuselage). While at it how about adding also the scout one man variants?

Please, please, please! Thanks in advance!

I would like a unit pack based off of the Safavid Empire of Persia.

Cavalry Commander

Heavy Cavalry

Lancer

Qizilbashi Soldier

Infantry Commander

Infantryman of the Zand Period

Perhaps one could also put the Qizilbashi Soldier onto the Lancer's horse?

I'm sure Steph can find a use for these guys.

Can anyone help me make a Coyotl Warrior. I'm working on a scenario and I'm using some of the units in Sandris' great Meso pack, but I would like to be able to develop unique civs with their own U.U's. Its the coyote guy in the attachments.
Thanks
Link to mod if interested in looking. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9907654#post9907654

Attachments

• Aztec W Frats.jpg
    Aztec W Frats.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Yellow Coyotl.jpg
    Yellow Coyotl.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Siege.jpg
    Siege.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Tlaxcaltecas.jpg
    Tlaxcaltecas.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 110
Im looking for Units for my Gangland Mod, the civs will be based on modern gangs of course, Bloods,Crips, Mexican Mafia, The Mob, The police, etc
I have found a few units for it so far, The bodygaurd unit, and the bond unit i think will work for the Mob, and I have a few units for the police civ, and some cars for drive bys (which i intend to make them air units, like bombers)

but I need some gangster units, dudes w/shotguns,9mm, wearing bandanas, and gold chains.lol

The resources would consist mostly of drugs, and other contraband
The terrian i would like to be urban, I have seen some terrian like this in the past, but am not sure where to find it

I have plenty of ideas for the game i just need a little help getting started if you are anyone you know can help me with this please let me know

CSA Raider so?

;)

with best regards,
:old:
Wotan49

Attachments

• CBAttA.gif
    CBAttA.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 662
Putting out a request for JSDF units. Wyrmshadow's got the air force covered, but we are severely lacking in modern Japanese ground forces.

Infantry:
Spoiler :

Spoiler extra large :

Type 89 IFV:
Spoiler :

Type 87 SPAAG:
Spoiler :

Type 90 MBT:
Spoiler :

Type 10 MBT:
Spoiler :

Top Bottom