Unit Request Thread

Any chance someone is willing to try their hand at converting this civ4 Russian ZIS-5 truck to Civ5.
I will see if I can make some time to give it a go as it looks straight forward. I have a few units I am converting for other members at the moment but this will hopefully be a quick convert.

I will see if I can make some time to give it a go as it looks straight forward. I have a few units I am converting for other members at the moment but this will hopefully be a quick convert.

Very much appreciated :bowdown:

What other units are you converting?

And thank you for your contributions to the game.

I still have a few more aircraft to do like the Su-25 is one I have just started on. I also have some more artillery units to convert over.

EDIT: ZIS-5B is done. Get it from here.

Wolfdog, huge thanks for this mate.

I also took a look at your downloads. I did not realize how many units you have already converted :eek: I need to check the download database more often rather the just the unit section.

I also downloaded your Sdk-251 and ML-20 which are both on my wishlist! Did you announce these files in any specific thread on the unit forum section?

i need Bombard for my mod (that is, early cannon)
here's the civ4 unit that can be converted maybe:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11309

musketman (or pikeman?) model can be used for crew maybe...
about sizing, bombart should be quite small thing, smaller than cannon (though caliber is larger)

i want to make upgrade paths more gradual, i have got rifled cannon from scramble for africa already between cannon and artillery
Bernie14's line infantry between musketman and rifleman
so i need only bombard now to fill the gap between trebuchet and cannon
(also i need dragoon but austrian hussar model can be used for it so it isnt as necessary as bombard)

Did you announce these files in any specific thread on the unit forum section?
No, but I probably should.
Ok I will look into this as well but this one will take longer than a truck as artillery is a lot more complex having 3 meshes instead of one.

Ok I will look into this as well but this one will take longer than a truck as artillery is a lot more complex having 3 meshes instead of one.
great! thanks a lot! If I can help the process somehow (maybe some routine work..) pm me :)

I'm wondering if anyone could convert some Civ4 Colonization units? I need several but these are probably my highest priority at the moment.

Mounted Scout
- Preferably with a musket instead of an axe

Wagon Train
- to be used as land caravan

Elder Statesman
- would prefer missionary animations

Master Weaver
- please remove shears

Firebrand Preacher
- prefer Bible was changed to a generic book
- unit will be used as a university professor

Great General (dismounted)

Master Blacksmith

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

killmeplease please look at the pic and let me know what you think of the scale of the bombard?

Attachments

• Bombard.jpg
    Bombard.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 141
I like the one you've posted Wolfdog, could we have both scale if it's not too much to ask ? :blush:

I like the one you've posted Wolfdog, could we have both scale if it's not too much to ask ?
Yeah no problems I still have the old one.
would be ideal if ~1/3 smaller
Please see pic and let me know.

Attachments

• Bombard2.jpg
    Bombard2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 117
Bombard is now ready for download here.
Includes 2 big and normal size bombards with a generic and Ottoman skin for both.

I have also added a A-7 Corsair II which can be downloaded from here.

thank you very much :D

Can anyone do a Dreadnought, between Frigates and Battleships?

Top Bottom