Unit Request Thread

I would like to make a request for a conversion of the Bireme unit in this pack: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13510, if this is possible; although any Bireme would do fine, of course. This unit would be used for my current ancient world overhaul project, which includes the Bireme > Trireme > Quinquereme upgrade path. Thank you.

Hi friends, I need some future units, I found what I need in Civ 4 future units, but I haven't been able to converto to Civ V (I tryed the tutorial but without positive results). Could someone make the conversion?

These are what I'm looking for:

- From EE2 Future Units Kit the next units: stealth bomber, myrmidon tanks and leviatan/xship (I need one ship, anyone of those fits fine).

- From Warhammer (Battletech) the black one would be perfect.

If someone could do it... well, I'm sure there are more future mods lack of units that could use them.

The whole Future Units Kit would be nice. There are some pretty awesome helicopter gunship and carrier replacements in there.

How are we coming along with Zombies?

I would like to make a request for a conversion of the Bireme unit in this pack: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13510, if this is possible; although any Bireme would do fine, of course. This unit would be used for my current ancient world overhaul project, which includes the Bireme > Trireme > Quinquereme upgrade path. Thank you.
I would also find that quite useful... Also, to whoever, if anyone, is planning to do that, would you mind doing a version of any of those bireme/trireme etc. units from that page without masts, sails, or oars? TIA :goodjob:
EDIT: To clarify - I would like a bireme/trireme version without all the stuff already mentioned, and then also that boat that looks like a caravel or something, with one triangular sail.

EDIT2:

Haven't had a chance to look at the zombies again, unfortunately. I'm quite busy with other stuff, but people are free to work from what I've done. It's a time intensive process (even without having to hunt down unweighted vertices). Deliverator's new versions of his tools may have made this easier to track down though.

Since the fantasy units are starting to role out, I wonder if anyone has given thought to "effects" units like fireballs and meteors. These were just units in FFH. I guess they could be modded onto something like the existing Civ5 cruise missile.

I would love seeing Bear and Jaguar/Tiger/Panthera models... Could anyone convert them from Civ4? (I don't have this game :( )

What kind of planes would you like? If you provide some images, I can try to make some.

Beside the Boeing 747 for the late game, a Junkers Ju-52 (civilian, without Germans marking) would be great for the earlier Air Routes...

I want to request to anyone here please make a VietCong Unit for me based on this Portrait. Thanks more power to you guys.

EDIT: Just in case you din't notice his holding an AKM and not an AK-47

This please!!!

Good question...

Vietnamese civ needs Vietcong, 3rd component project needs few models, me and PawelS/Pazyryk need animals (bears/panthers/tigers), also I would love to have zombie model for some kind of zombie apocalypse mod...

I even downloaded blender to try converting all of that on my own but I had giant problems with configuration of all plugins and stuff :lol: (and generally speaking I am awful at art + I don't like messing with it soo situation is bad :D )

Wait, what, reskinning, me?! I can try if there is no 'proffesional' here willing to convert Vietcong, but I cannot guarantee good results :lol:

Top Bottom