Unofficial Poll: What should the Kuriotate recon line be?

What race should the Kuriotate Recon line be?

• Total voters
Well, like magister said, a kuriotate shadow would look different from a hunter or a scout.

TBox, yours would do for a Shadow, i think...

Kobold Bards! :woohoo:
Charge my army of kobolds! Attack with your humming! :lol:
As you can see I liked Deekin.
(Yes I realize some of you hate him, in that case throw Kobolds against waves of spearmen for kobold on a shtick!)
Yay!
-Never

What about something more insectlike or reptillian? Although in that monster manual of D&D (which honestly only has a small number of the probably hundreds of monsters out there used for D&D) most of the reptillian or insectoid sentients are evil aligned.

Maybe something outside D&D lore but still within fanasty or sci-fi/fantasty?

I can't think of anything atm, although if there is a good place where I could get ideas, could you link it?

Even though we already have the lizardmen, these guys were origionally humans that were twisted during Bhall's fall (unless Kael says otherwise). It doesn't mean that there could be other reptillian races though.

As far as faeries go, I'm not sure if we can avoid the princess rule while at the same time making them look like faeries. They would probably have to be insectoid though.

well... musteavel could be from Oghma (or some other god/angel) as scouts, spies because the god favors the kuriotates

I still like the Musteaval recon line idea. If it is extra-planar though, they should come from Amathaon

I still prefer a Dyrad Druid UU. Their recon line probably wouldn't upgrade to these (probably elemental) druids.

... cute?

cute? no, more like a bit wierd. but then again, it IS an insectoid.

It probably should have a less humanoid looking head though. Are there three pairs of legs or two on that one? I think I can see the third pair right behind it, but hard to tell.

Where did you find that pic thomas?

Re: the mustevals, I wasn't thinking that they'd actually be D&D, extraplanar mustevals, just look like them, possibly with a different name.

The mantis guy is an interesting path to take, but I don't think they'd be the kind of creature that'd be particularly populous, and we need something that the AI can spam.

/Not to say I wouldn't want it in the game, perhaps as a Barbarian UU?

uh, insects breed fast and have many many eggs, so it is not a stretch to say that the females of this speces have like 10+ eggs a year. I really don't think bieng populous is going to be an issue if they breed the way insects do.

if we take the insectoid path, we don't need to make it real humanoid like that one, but that pic can certainly act as inspiration.

depending on what Kael says, I think it might be the most likely thing to use those Mustevals, as we will need Skaven for WH fantasy at some point and thus I could easily create a slight variation of the same model. So, I would do it, if Kael gives his Ok (and Ploe might be happy at some point as well...). So, someone has to ask him for his official ok :p

edit: how the heck did I double post :p Isn't there supposed to be a limit of some seconds before you post again? (which does help against accidential double posting)

yea we really need Kaels say on this thing.

Although if we do go the insectoid path, would you and the other graphics designers be able/willing to or like to do something like that seZereth? I'm just wondering here.

No thanks, my gf already frowns on my FfHing, I'd rather not risk total banishment!

Top Bottom